Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Which Glock would you buy?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Justin21
    Member
    • Apr 2014
    • 288

    Which Glock would you buy?

    I'm on the fence you tell me what you would get.
    124
    Police trade in 22 with fish gills
    0%
    17
    New 17 long
    0%
    56
    Bacon
    0%
    51

    The poll is expired.

  • #2
    peacedivision
    Senior Member
    • Mar 2012
    • 1717

    For what purpose?

    Comment

    • #3
      Donkeypunch0420
      Senior Member
      • Mar 2009
      • 1460

      Glock29sf has been on my short list for awhile. Just waiting for a good opportunity to come up.

      Comment

      • #4
        Nick Adams
        Senior Member
        • Jan 2011
        • 1329

        Glock 20SF is the only Glock that interests me.

        Comment

        • #5
          Mayor McRifle
          Calguns Addict
          • Dec 2013
          • 7771

          If I had to buy a Glock, I'd get a 34. Fortunately, I don't have to.
          Anchors Aweigh

          sigpic

          Comment

          • #6
            bwhited
            Senior Member
            • Jun 2009
            • 1947

            Get an XD!

            Comment

            • #7
              SoCal Bob
              Calguns Addict
              • May 2010
              • 5354

              Trick question because Bacon, is always the right choice That being said, if you want to shoot 9mm, get the 17L; if you want to shoot .40, get the 22.

              Comment

              • #8
                lastinline
                Senior Member
                • Feb 2014
                • 2364

                I'd buy another 30S. Have two now, love the feel. Great EDC pistol.

                Comment

                • #9
                  Title1guy
                  Senior Member
                  • Aug 2015
                  • 1381

                  Please consult with Calguns Member BigPimpin' on any and all Glock Purchases. LOL

                  Comment

                  • #10
                    canative
                    Senior Member
                    • May 2010
                    • 1009

                    I have a G20SF, with Underwood full power loads. That's all I need.

                    Comment

                    • #11
                      wpage
                      Calguns Addict
                      • Jan 2011
                      • 6072

                      When in doubt bacon is nice.
                      God so loved the world He gave His only Son... Believe in Him and have everlasting life.
                      John 3:16

                      NRA,,, Lifer

                      United Air Epic Fail Video ...

                      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u99Q7pNAjvg

                      Comment

                      • #12
                        The Shootist
                        Senior Member
                        • May 2010
                        • 1796

                        Out of the Two choices 17L....depends what you want it for op those are pretty far apart as far as what you'd use them for.
                        NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER
                        CRPA MEMBER
                        FIREARMS POLICY COALITION MEMBER
                        CGN CONTRIBUTOR

                        Comment

                        • #13
                          crufflers
                          I need a LIFE!!
                          • Jul 2011
                          • 12723

                          Dunno man... I'd buy BOTH. The original 22RTF has the best texture. Noticeably better BITE than the new production RTF2. I'd take that 22 RTF, enjoy it. Also, I'd use the 17L slide on the 22 RTF frame when I want to shoot some 9mm. That's what I do with my 17L slide Get some Dawson sights for the 17L.

                          Comment

                          • #14
                            dunndeal
                            Calguns Addict
                            • Sep 2009
                            • 5483

                            We have Glock 17s for home defense. For my recently acquired CHL I'm getting a Glock 26.
                            Those that call the US Constitution a living, breathing document only want to asphyxiate liberty.

                            M76

                            Comment

                            • #15
                              Alexander831
                              Senior Member
                              • Jul 2013
                              • 958

                              No more 40. for me so 17 long
                              Ohhh don't forget the bacon.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              UA-8071174-1