What would you vale a good condition used fnp-40 at? This guy wants to sell it to me for $400 an Ipod nano 8GB with $60 noise canceling headphones, is this a fair trade? The Ipod is brand new so are the earbuds is worth $220. I think that $300 and the Ipod is fair. what do you guys think?
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
fnp-40
Collapse
X
-
I would do it if the FN is in good shape.Comment
-
On question how accurate are they? are the up to par with a usp?Comment
-
Hey all, first post on this site!
Anyway regarding the FNP40, I own one and it is very accurate. 1000 rounds through it so far with not one jam. Love it. Paid 580 new with trijicon night sites so if it's in good condition, the price he's asking is pretty good.Comment
-
If you don't want it Ill take it..Comment
-
Like I said if you don't want it I will take it
Comment
-
Just cash wise how much does he want??Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,708
Posts: 25,150,763
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,829
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 23004 users online. 127 members and 22877 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment