Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

IMI Hollow Points? Anyone try them?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • DCP556
    Junior Member
    • Apr 2017
    • 32

    IMI Hollow Points? Anyone try them?

    Midway has a pretty good deal on IMI ammo with free shipping until midnight tonight. I've never tried IMI ammo, I was thinking of picking up a can of the 9mm Hollow Points for HD, yes/no?
    "Ideas are more dangerous than guns. I don't allow my people to have guns, so why would I allow them to have ideas?" - Joseph Stalin

  • #2
    scottbadger
    CGN/CGSSA Contributor
    CGN Contributor
    • Aug 2011
    • 300

    I love IMI ammunition. Never had a problem with thousands of rounds of 9mm.

    Comment

    • #3
      DCP556
      Junior Member
      • Apr 2017
      • 32

      Originally posted by scottbadger
      I love IMI ammunition. Never had a problem with thousands of rounds of 9mm.
      Thanks Scott!
      "Ideas are more dangerous than guns. I don't allow my people to have guns, so why would I allow them to have ideas?" - Joseph Stalin

      Comment

      • #4
        aye_dre
        Senior Member
        • Apr 2014
        • 729

        Purchase 1000 rounds from Cabelas when they were on sale earlier this year. Had no issue with the ammo so far (about 500 rounds in).Although I bought them in FMJ

        Comment

        • #5
          SonofWWIIDI
          I need a LIFE!!
          • Nov 2011
          • 21583

          I've never used the 9mm, but the 5.56 is GTG.

          It's worth a try IMO.
          Sorry, not sorry.
          🎺

          Dear autocorrect, I'm really getting tired of your shirt!

          Comment

          • #6
            emmortal
            Member
            • May 2016
            • 339

            I wonder where these would really fit into a philosophy of use. They are too expensive to burn for plinking ammo (much better cheaper choices out there) and aren't very effective or as effective as other choices out there (federal HST +p, hornady critical defense bonded +p) for SD ammo. They don't fill a void or a need for anything I can think of really.

            I was also looking at that midway deal with free shipping but after thinking about it I couldn't really see where they would fit into anything.
            Blip

            Comment

            • #7
              M76
              Calguns Addict
              • Apr 2014
              • 5953

              ^^^what he said^^^

              I like the mini ammo cans, anybody know where can those be found w/o ammo?
              sigpic
              Originally posted by dunndeal
              Stop digging.
              Originally posted by BrassCase
              I only buy fireworks from Three Finger Willie over at One Eyed Jack's Fireworks.
              iTrader

              https://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/....php?t=1884858

              Comment

              • #8
                jcchmbrs
                Junior Member
                • Mar 2017
                • 4

                I pick my mini cans up on Amazon as a $4 add on item.

                Comment

                • #9
                  baranski
                  Veteran Member
                  • Oct 2015
                  • 3852

                  Originally posted by jcchmbrs
                  I pick my mini cans up on Amazon as a $4 add on item.


                  Link please?
                  Originally posted by ACfixer
                  there's plenty of sissies and snitches roaming the hallways here.

                  Comment

                  • #10
                    M76
                    Calguns Addict
                    • Apr 2014
                    • 5953

                    found it, thanks jcchmbrs

                    sigpic
                    Originally posted by dunndeal
                    Stop digging.
                    Originally posted by BrassCase
                    I only buy fireworks from Three Finger Willie over at One Eyed Jack's Fireworks.
                    iTrader

                    https://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/....php?t=1884858

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    UA-8071174-1