Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Hickok45 - CZ P-10c

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • ruddogg
    Veteran Member
    • Apr 2010
    • 2581

    Hickok45 - CZ P-10c

    Hickok45 just posted his CZ P-10c video - https://youtu.be/i97bxWSJY6A

    He sounds much more excited about the FN 509 https://youtu.be/TVN4tpnkMa8 than the CZ.

    I guess not everyone is as excited about the CZ as MAC is.
  • #2
    JS41989
    Senior Member
    • Dec 2015
    • 1157

    I was watching this morning. He didn't seem blown away by it. Seems to me to be a great glock-alternative but I will second that he seemed much more intrigued by the FN. I saw someone purchasing an FN at Bass Pro over the weekend and I have to say I thought it looked like an ugly son of a gun, but I guess no one has ever accused glocks of being beautiful either.

    Comment

    • #3
      beanz2
      I need a LIFE!!
      • Nov 2008
      • 12032

      I canceled my order with Knesek Guns also. No need to pay a premium price until the market settles down.
      sigpic
      The wife will be pissed, but Jesus always forgives.

      Comment

      • #4
        crufflers
        I need a LIFE!!
        • Jul 2011
        • 12723

        I watched part of it this morning. He shot it great. I think his comment about "Glock must have had a few patents expire" sums it up pretty well.

        Comment

        • #5
          microtough
          Member
          • Feb 2017
          • 152

          Hickok just killed at least 20% of CZ P10C sales
          NRA Life Member

          Comment

          • #6
            808@515
            Senior Member
            • May 2013
            • 1047

            Originally posted by crufflers
            I watched part of it this morning. He shot it great. I think his comment about "Glock must have had a few patents expire" sums it up pretty well.
            He pretty much shoots everything great.

            Comment

            • #7
              GlockN'Roll
              Veteran Member
              • May 2015
              • 3783

              Originally posted by crufflers

              I watched part of it this morning.
              He shot it great.

              I think his comment about

              "Glock must have had a few patents expire"

              sums it up pretty well.
              Real Californian...

              Comment

              • #8
                ruddogg
                Veteran Member
                • Apr 2010
                • 2581

                Originally posted by microtough
                Hickok just killed at least 20% of CZ P10C sales
                HAHA you're prob right...

                I still want to try it, but not at a CA premium. I'd like to see if MAC is right that the P10 trigger is better than my beloved PPQ trigger.

                Comment

                • #9
                  holt7153
                  CGN Contributor
                  • Aug 2010
                  • 1877

                  Originally posted by microtough
                  Hickok just killed at least 20% of CZ P10C sales
                  54,000 views in 13 hours...
                  sigpic

                  Comment

                  • #10
                    glock7
                    Veteran Member
                    • Aug 2010
                    • 3390

                    I'll file this under, another striker fired pistol I can't have until I retire and move out of this state, because I'm not paying a premium for it....damn you California.
                    #blackriflesmatter
                    <4 years till retirement, can't wait to leave this state
                    California, where all of the good stuff is banned, registered, regulated or prohibited, yay.....

                    Law abiding firearm owners have no chance in this state.

                    Comment

                    • #11
                      559BearDown
                      Senior Member
                      • Jan 2014
                      • 1555

                      There are a couple of these in the marketplace for only $1500 or so for some lucky Calgunner!
                      Last edited by 559BearDown; 05-31-2017, 10:02 PM.

                      Comment

                      • #12
                        etwinam
                        Veteran Member
                        • Mar 2016
                        • 3223

                        I'm still pretty excited for it, I love CZ and have been looking to find an alternative to Glock so this is perfect. Fn sounds nice too but even harder to get a hold of.
                        God, Guns & Integrity. Prioritize your Priorities.

                        Comment

                        • #13
                          osis32
                          Calguns Addict
                          • Jul 2009
                          • 5912

                          why is the hype on the fn? I haven't heard or read anything about it.
                          Just a libertarian guy in a Leftist Authoritarian state.

                          Comment

                          • #14
                            lawj11
                            Banned
                            • Jan 2017
                            • 323

                            I will need to Czech out the video...Thanks for sharing!

                            Comment

                            • #15
                              solipsism
                              Senior Member
                              • Feb 2013
                              • 1332

                              This doesn't dissuade me from buying one at all. Still seems superior to a 19 in all ways but size and weight.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              UA-8071174-1