Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

which magazines are preferred for Glock

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • mtenenhaus
    Veteran Member
    • Jul 2007
    • 3416

    which magazines are preferred for Glock

    I've seen several options...ETS, Magpul, Glock
    Wondering which is preferred, thanks
  • #2
    uzigalil
    Senior Member
    • Oct 2005
    • 1180

    glock

    Comment

    • #3
      claylakers
      Veteran Member
      • Jun 2012
      • 2807

      I've always just stuck with the Glock ones in all of mine. Can't speak the quality of the other options, but I've never had any complaints

      Comment

      • #4
        solipsism
        Senior Member
        • Feb 2013
        • 1332

        I like OEM and Magpul, no issues with either. I don't feel the magpul mags are built as well but they are very cheap. I use Magpul for range and OEM for carry. I have no experience with ETS.

        Comment

        • #5
          Lonestargrizzly not a Cabinetguy
          Calguns Addict
          • Dec 2015
          • 6504

          Glock

          Comment

          • #6
            daorozco86
            Member
            • Jan 2014
            • 376

            Anyone have experience with the ets semi
            clear mags

            Comment

            • #7
              Lonestargrizzly not a Cabinetguy
              Calguns Addict
              • Dec 2015
              • 6504

              I wish someone made metal mags for them.
              Like XD mags.

              Comment

              • #8
                2Stroke
                Member
                • Jan 2017
                • 308

                I've only used Glock. Only pistol I own that has never had a FTF or FTE.

                Comment

                • #9
                  tdp113530
                  Senior Member
                  • Jan 2010
                  • 539

                  Factory Mags

                  Comment

                  • #10
                    BallistiK
                    Member
                    • Jun 2012
                    • 166

                    GLOCK

                    Comment

                    • #11
                      daorozco86
                      Member
                      • Jan 2014
                      • 376

                      What's a good source for decent priced glock mags? I can't stand paying 30 bucks or more for a magazine priced at 15 jnnorther states. Thanks in advance

                      Comment

                      • #12
                        sigfan91
                        I need a LIFE!!
                        • Jun 2009
                        • 12414

                        I'm gonna guess.....Glock?

                        Comment

                        • #13
                          003
                          Veteran Member
                          • Jul 2010
                          • 3436

                          OEM always,. Do not buy the Korean made OEM magazines.

                          Comment

                          • #14
                            Lonestargrizzly not a Cabinetguy
                            Calguns Addict
                            • Dec 2015
                            • 6504

                            Originally posted by daorozco86
                            What's a good source for decent priced glock mags? I can't stand paying 30 bucks or more for a magazine priced at 15 jnnorther states. Thanks in advance
                            Sometimes midwayusa will have them for $19.99

                            Comment

                            • #15
                              NorCalGlock9
                              Member
                              • Dec 2014
                              • 447

                              Magpul are ok for range and training use but I would only trust factory glock mags for self defense

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              UA-8071174-1