Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

CZ 75 SP-01

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #46
    scribe9154
    Junior Member
    • Dec 2016
    • 45

    I called and it seems they only have it in 40. I'm looking for one in 9mm

    Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

    Comment

    • #47
      boyguan
      Senior Member
      • Aug 2016
      • 751

      Anyone seen one up in the Bay Area? Price and store?

      Comment

      • #48
        guest1
        Senior Member
        • May 2014
        • 1038

        Originally posted by scribe9154
        Anyone have a lead on a tac sport in socal?

        Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
        There is one in the classified located in Valencia. A bit over priced even after "price reduction" IMO.
        sigpic

        Comment

        • #49
          solipsism
          Senior Member
          • Feb 2013
          • 1332

          Originally posted by boyguan
          Anyone seen one up in the Bay Area? Price and store?
          Triple A in Vallejo. Price is probably mid 700.

          Comment

          • #50
            aye_dre
            Senior Member
            • Apr 2014
            • 729

            Originally posted by boyguan
            Anyone seen one up in the Bay Area? Price and store?
            I just jailed a P01 at Reeds on Monday. They had P01, 75B, 75SA, PCR. Price was 599-670. But no SP01 unfortunately

            Comment

            • #51
              Two Nuggets
              Senior Member
              • Dec 2016
              • 1054

              Try So-Cal guns in San Diego for the TS 9mm and SP-01.

              Comment

              • #52
                scribe9154
                Junior Member
                • Dec 2016
                • 45

                Originally posted by Two Nuggets
                Try So-Cal guns in San Diego for the TS 9mm and SP-01.
                I'll give them a call in the morning. Thanks

                Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

                Comment

                • #53
                  boyguan
                  Senior Member
                  • Aug 2016
                  • 751

                  Solar tactical had it last time for 680. Should have snagged it but I went there for a shield

                  Comment

                  • #54
                    santacruzgunner
                    Senior Member
                    • Jun 2016
                    • 549

                    Reeds had a pcr? U passed?

                    Comment

                    • #55
                      mannyp
                      Member
                      • Jun 2012
                      • 300

                      Angeles Armory. Check his facebook page. If there is one, he usually post it there.
                      [B][I]For Sale Items

                      Reloading Equipment

                      Comment

                      • #56
                        scribe9154
                        Junior Member
                        • Dec 2016
                        • 45

                        Originally posted by mannyp
                        Angeles Armory. Check his facebook page. If there is one, he usually post it there.
                        thanks for the tip. I maybe able to get one sooner than I thought.

                        Comment

                        • #57
                          ICEMAN1791
                          Junior Member
                          • Jul 2017
                          • 8

                          River City Gun Exchange $699. I just finished my 10 day and picked mine up on Tuesday

                          Comment

                          • #58
                            soulbyte
                            Senior Member
                            • Jan 2013
                            • 848

                            Gunther Guns in San Marcos CA has a bunch of them in stock. Ask for Sabastian.

                            Comment

                            • #59
                              Dave..id
                              Junior Member
                              • Jul 2014
                              • 16

                              Ammo bros in SoCal has one on their website. (had 2 but i purchased one )

                              Comment

                              • #60
                                CAGLS
                                Veteran Member
                                • Feb 2012
                                • 3709

                                I have an SP-01 tactical coming out of jail on Tues. going to polish up the internals, install a comp hammer and Shadowline trigger.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                UA-8071174-1