Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Ameriglo suppressor sights

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • jwilthethrill
    Junior Member
    • Feb 2017
    • 39

    Ameriglo suppressor sights

    No matter what I do the front sight gets loose at the end of the day after a range session. Using loctite, even if I let it set for a week, the front sight still gets loose. Ameriglo sent me new sight screws and they are still not holding. The other day I had to find my front sight because the thing shot off of the slide. Anyone else ever have this issue?

    Using them on my glock19
  • #2
    TheBladeRunner
    Junior Member
    • Feb 2012
    • 28

    I actually had the exact same problem. Installed Ameriglo suppressor height tritium sights on a G19 (using Loctite blue), and the front sight came loose after just one range session (~100 rds). I applied a little extra torque when I reinstalled the front sight (again using Loctite blue), and so far have not experienced any issues.

    Comment

    • #3
      oddjob
      Senior Member
      • Jan 2003
      • 2399

      Not a Glock, but a 1911 front sight. I used red and blue loc-tite, but the sight fell off. I ended up using green loc-tite and it stays on!

      Comment

      • #4
        anonymous308
        • Feb 2015
        • 572

        Try Vibra-Tite VC3 thread locker

        Comment

        Working...
        UA-8071174-1