Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

CZ 75D Compact PCR ?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #16
    BEE
    Veteran Member
    • Mar 2011
    • 2901

    I had both the P-01 and PCR, but sold the PCR because I wasn't too fond of the rear sight.

    Comment

    • #17
      tankton
      Senior Member
      • Oct 2014
      • 511

      I've had both. The only real downsides of the P01 over the PCR are the rear serrations are somewhat sharper (due to the concave shape of the rear serration area), but for me it was annoyingly sharper (again, relatively speaking).

      Second was the front of the slide rails protude a wee bit from the front of the slide, which means a tiny bit of grease or oil may often be exposed at the front. Nothing major, but the PCR was a bit more clever by making sure its "exposed rail section" up front was milled with a bit more clearance, so extra oil doesn't accumulate there.


      That being said, the PCR comes with an odd LCI and unique rear sights (unless if it was a much older production PCR).

      Take what you will, I ended up selling the P01. The P01 also has a shorter slide stop pin, which is a wash over the PCR. Makes it technically slimmer, though.

      Comment

      • #18
        Mr.Cip
        Senior Member
        • Jul 2013
        • 784

        After a four month wait, I just got a call that my PCR arrived.
        I'll be heading to the LGS tomorrow morning.


        Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

        Comment

        • #19
          The Shootist
          Senior Member
          • May 2010
          • 1796

          Right on! That's a nice phone call to get....some things are worth the wait
          NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER
          CRPA MEMBER
          FIREARMS POLICY COALITION MEMBER
          CGN CONTRIBUTOR

          Comment

          • #20
            Sig357
            Senior Member
            • May 2007
            • 2092

            I pickup my PCR from jail tomorrow. My first CZ. I bet there will be more to follow.

            Comment

            • #21
              aspenvalley
              Senior Member
              • Sep 2016
              • 693

              I passed in a PCR for whatever reason. I wish I picked it up. It's on the top of my list. I don't have a use for a rail on a compact metal gun. Nothing wrong with it, it's just not for me.

              Comment

              • #22
                Citation650
                Senior Member
                • Feb 2014
                • 548

                Doesn't matter, you'll end up getting both. [emoji41]

                Comment

                • #23
                  bmk20398
                  Senior Member
                  • Jan 2017
                  • 1047

                  BudsGunShop has inventory now

                  Comment

                  • #24
                    Sutcliffe
                    Calguns Addict
                    • Mar 2003
                    • 6792

                    I've got the 75 Compact and PCR

                    Originally posted by Sig357
                    I pickup my PCR from jail tomorrow. My first CZ. I bet there will be more to follow.

                    We shoot them side by side and people almost always declare the PCR to be a more accurate, easier to shoot gun. Despite being a quarter pound lighter than the steel frame.

                    Comment

                    • #25
                      Tok36
                      Veteran Member
                      • May 2013
                      • 3061

                      Let it be known that both CZC and CGW now offer unique night sights for the CZ PCR's rear sight cut.

                      CZC PCR sights


                      CGW PCR sights
                      Vive La Exile Machine!!
                      Link--> CZ 75B -vs- CZ 75 SP-01 Comparison
                      Link--> CGW Type 3 Disco fitting fun
                      Link--> What is a CZ Tactical sport?
                      Will work for CZ Pics!

                      Comment

                      • #26
                        Mr.Cip
                        Senior Member
                        • Jul 2013
                        • 784

                        While I'm waiting for my PCR to get out of jail, I've been shopping for different grips. I'm seriously considering the coco bolo wood grips.
                        I'd like to know what others decided on, pictures would be great.


                        Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

                        Comment

                        • #27
                          Citation650
                          Senior Member
                          • Feb 2014
                          • 548

                          I've got the Karl Nil grips, but the Coco Bolo are really nice.

                          Comment

                          • #28
                            santacruzgunner
                            Senior Member
                            • Jun 2016
                            • 549

                            Originally posted by Mr.Cip
                            While I'm waiting for my PCR to get out of jail, I've been shopping for different grips. I'm seriously considering the coco bolo wood grips.
                            I'd like to know what others decided on, pictures would be great.


                            Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
                            Hakan pek has some nice ones this is a p01...

                            Comment

                            • #29
                              bcj128
                              Member
                              • Jan 2009
                              • 462

                              That's my next new gun. Just have to save up for it.


                              Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              UA-8071174-1