Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Next 1911 Purchase

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #16
    iareConfusE
    Veteran Member
    • Jan 2010
    • 4464

    Originally posted by blaser
    Nah, they are a matching set- left and right. According to cabot, they are fully functional - and for sale.

    How many grocks would they take in trade? hey two birds with one stone with that.
    They don't even have ejection ports cut out. I hope you're just trolling. Everything about them looks carved.

    Comment

    • #17
      AR23C
      Senior Member
      • Aug 2010
      • 840

      I would try to shoot them , but like all 1911's you will have some kind of malfunction or issue and they won't work .

      Comment

      • #18
        blaser
        Member
        • Aug 2015
        • 222

        Behold



        Originally posted by iareConfusE
        They don't even have ejection ports cut out. I hope you're just trolling. Everything about them looks carved.
        "The Wizard will fix everything" ~ Dorothy

        Comment

        • #19
          iareConfusE
          Veteran Member
          • Jan 2010
          • 4464

          I call photochop on this one. It still doesn't explain where the ejection ports are.. How is it fully functional with an extractor but no port to fling brass out of..?

          Also, is there a second smaller extractor pictured there?... And the gun is missing a few springs..
          Last edited by iareConfusE; 02-23-2017, 9:19 AM.

          Comment

          • #20
            pklin1297
            Veteran Member
            • Sep 2006
            • 3287




            What a waste of a perfectly fine piece of meteorite.
            NRA Member, CAPRC Member

            Comment

            • #21
              boopiejones
              Senior Member
              • May 2014
              • 2044

              I think they're kinda cool looking, especially the grips. not $4.5 mil cool, but cool.

              although that is the ugliest trigger I've ever seen on any gun at any price. the stars on the trigger frankly look like a tattoo you'd see on a stripper.
              my Benitez goes to 11

              Comment

              • #22
                armenjs802
                Senior Member
                • Dec 2012
                • 1067

                AND Comes no extra mags. noop LOl
                Bitterly clinging to my guns/ammo /religion since 11/6/2012
                Join NRA
                sigpic



                C&R collector Contact me Finn M39 or K98. Offer Russian SVT-40 date1942 Tula Trade for k98 Berlin-Lubecker- "237" 1940, and also "duv" 40 date.

                Comment

                • #23
                  heavybarrel73
                  Member
                  • Jan 2013
                  • 135

                  Looks like the ejection port is on the top... wouldn't that shoot the brass right into your face? Or are you supposed to hold it sideways??

                  Comment

                  • #24
                    Chapped Hide
                    Veteran Member
                    • Feb 2013
                    • 3901

                    Originally posted by iareConfusE
                    I call photochop on this one. It still doesn't explain where the ejection ports are.. How is it fully functional with an extractor but no port to fling brass out of..?

                    Also, is there a second smaller extractor pictured there?... And the gun is missing a few springs..
                    They are book ends and they aren't showing the ejection port side of the guns for some reason. Not sure where you are seeing a second extractor, appears that all that's not shown are the MSH internals.
                    **** your feelings!

                    Comment

                    • #25
                      iareConfusE
                      Veteran Member
                      • Jan 2010
                      • 4464

                      Originally posted by Chapped Hide
                      They are book ends and they aren't showing the ejection port side of the guns for some reason. Not sure where you are seeing a second extractor, appears that all that's not shown are the MSH internals.
                      To the left of the firing pin (which is also missing it's spring). It looks like an extractor, but not one for a 1911.. Much shorter but has that same profile

                      Comment

                      • #26
                        Chapped Hide
                        Veteran Member
                        • Feb 2013
                        • 3901

                        Originally posted by iareConfusE
                        To the left of the firing pin (which is also missing it's spring). It looks like an extractor, but not one for a 1911.. Much shorter but has that same profile
                        That's the disconnector.
                        **** your feelings!

                        Comment

                        • #27
                          ExpendableYouth
                          Member
                          • Jan 2014
                          • 363

                          At $4,500 I think I would rather have a Wilson Combat, or something that didn't look like it was going to make my hand bleed if I were to shoot it.

                          Comment

                          • #28
                            Chapped Hide
                            Veteran Member
                            • Feb 2013
                            • 3901

                            Originally posted by ExpendableYouth
                            At $4,500 I think I would rather have a Wilson Combat, or something that didn't look like it was going to make my hand bleed if I were to shoot it.
                            You forgot 3 zero's
                            **** your feelings!

                            Comment

                            • #29
                              ExpendableYouth
                              Member
                              • Jan 2014
                              • 363

                              Holy**** that monstrosity of a gun is $4.5 million dollars. Not even with an off roster markup would I pay that.

                              Comment

                              • #30
                                ExpendableYouth
                                Member
                                • Jan 2014
                                • 363

                                Is it made of an asteroid and unicorn tears?

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                UA-8071174-1