Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
New Colt Cobra
Collapse
X
-
Well it's going to be a 6 Shot, all made out of steel so it won't be as bad as shooting a lot of the snubby revolvers that are out there now.
( Not that that ever really bothered me personally. )
Put on a 6 inch Smith & Wesson barrel and then you've got a brand-new Cobraesson.
joking aside,
take a close look at the poorly done Colt "rampant colt" logo.
And that's on the gun they're showing off.Comment
-
I haven't bought a revolver in over 15 years and that one will not be the next. Not a fan of snub-nosed guns. In today's world of semi-auto concealed carry options, I don't see the need for a snub-nosed revolver. I am more in the market for another 44 MAG or .357 these days. Not a bad looking gun though.Last edited by robert101; 04-05-2017, 4:28 PM.Comment
-
I will have one also.Comment
-
-
The liberal see's the glass as half full and tries to take more.
The conservative see's glass as half empty and tries to keep it that way.
I'm with the people on the side just pouring water in the glass trying to get a drink!Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,685
Posts: 25,150,453
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,868
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 20015 users online. 150 members and 19865 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.


Comment