Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Looking for Beretta 75 manual

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • nick
    CGN/CGSSA Contributor
    CGN Contributor
    • Aug 2008
    • 19152

    Looking for Beretta 75 manual

    Hi,


    I went to Turner's in West Covina today and ended up buying a Beretta 75. The only problem is, I can't find the manual for it anywhere online. If anyone knows where I can find one, please, let me know. Also, any information on this gun is greatly appreciated. There doesn't seem to be uchof that online, either, except for the basic description.


    Thanks,


    nick
    DiaHero Foundation - helping people manage diabetes. Sending diabetes supplies to Ukraine now, any help is appreciated.

    DDR AK furniture and Norinco M14 parts kit: https://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/....php?t=1756292
    sigpic
  • #2
    jben
    CGN/CGSSA Contributor
    CGN Contributor
    • Oct 2008
    • 2042

    I'm not familiar with Berettas, but it appears that the 75 is one of several in the 70 series?

    Check out http://gunmanuals.net/Manuals/beretta_70.pdf.

    Hope that helps.

    Comment

    • #3
      586L-Frame
      Senior Member
      • Jun 2007
      • 940

      Originally posted by jben
      I'm not familiar with Berettas, but it appears that the 75 is one of several in the 70 series?

      Check out http://gunmanuals.net/Manuals/beretta_70.pdf.

      Hope that helps.
      You can request a free hardcopy manual from
      BerettaUSA.com

      586L-Frame

      Comment

      • #4
        nick
        CGN/CGSSA Contributor
        CGN Contributor
        • Aug 2008
        • 19152

        I didn't know that was an option, thank you. I hope they have the manual for something they haven't sold since the 60's or so

        Model 70 looks somewhat similar, not entirely so though. Where it has the manual safety, model 75 has some buton the function of which I'm yet to figure out (I don't have the gun yet).
        DiaHero Foundation - helping people manage diabetes. Sending diabetes supplies to Ukraine now, any help is appreciated.

        DDR AK furniture and Norinco M14 parts kit: https://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/....php?t=1756292
        sigpic

        Comment

        • #5
          bevmale
          Member
          • Sep 2008
          • 111

          Beretta 75

          These manuals were included with a the 70 models.
          I would bid due to being an original. Usaually all you see are reprints
          PM if you need any info regarding your 75.

          (70,71,72,73,74,&75)

          Comment

          • #6
            nick
            CGN/CGSSA Contributor
            CGN Contributor
            • Aug 2008
            • 19152

            Bought it, thank you for the heads up
            DiaHero Foundation - helping people manage diabetes. Sending diabetes supplies to Ukraine now, any help is appreciated.

            DDR AK furniture and Norinco M14 parts kit: https://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/....php?t=1756292
            sigpic

            Comment

            Working...
            UA-8071174-1