Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Tisas Zigana 9mm KC

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • CinnamonBear723
    Senior Member
    • Dec 2011
    • 1874

    Tisas Zigana 9mm KC

    Made in Turkey by Tisas, manufacturers of only the highest quality handguns according to NATO and ISO standards. Amazing fit and finish, top notch workmanship and a price to value ratio that you simply cannot beat ! Tisas Zigana KC handgun is 9mm semi-auto with an alloy frame, cold hammer forged barrel, DA & SA, decocker. Comes with three 15rd mags.


    Anyone have any experience with these? I'm trying to figure out if I should buy one or not. They look pretty high speed for the price. Just curious if anyone has any legitimate input on them.
  • #2
    keith1911
    Senior Member
    • Jun 2011
    • 1297

    Unless you're roster exempt, you're SOL.

    Comment

    • #3
      CinnamonBear723
      Senior Member
      • Dec 2011
      • 1874

      I'm roster exempt

      Comment

      • #4
        viet4lifeOC
        Veteran Member
        • May 2010
        • 4888

        Originally posted by CinnamonBear723
        I'm roster exempt
        My long lost brother.......


        Allo

        Comment

        • #5
          osis32
          Calguns Addict
          • Jul 2009
          • 5912

          what is it supposed to be?a Beretta cz hybrid? kinda like a baby eagle? What are you looking for? If it's a cz clone maybe look at the map1 or canik series. only Beretta clones I know about are the Taurus.
          Just a libertarian guy in a Leftist Authoritarian state.

          Comment

          • #6
            CinnamonBear723
            Senior Member
            • Dec 2011
            • 1874

            Originally posted by osis32
            what is it supposed to be?a Beretta cz hybrid? kinda like a baby eagle? What are you looking for? If it's a cz clone maybe look at the map1 or canik series. only Beretta clones I know about are the Taurus.
            I wasn't really looking for anything in particular and i'm not sure what its suppose to be. I just find myself drawn to more unique firearms. I work with black tactical, state of the art stuff at work. For my personal life i enjoy c&r's and random unique firearms that are different from the everyday.

            Comment

            • #7
              triplestack3
              Senior Member
              • Feb 2011
              • 1286

              I bought a Tisas FATiH a couple of months ago and was really impressed. Very nice Beretta 84 clone. Lot of gun for not a big price. I wouldn't hesitate to buy another.
              I bought a TP9SA a couple weeks ago and sold it after putting two mags through it. Didn't fit with my grip and the sights needed to be adjusted. Didnt feel like messing with it so I sold it ASAP with disclosure

              Comment

              • #8
                keith1911
                Senior Member
                • Jun 2011
                • 1297

                Originally posted by CinnamonBear723
                I'm roster exempt
                Lucky....

                Based on a couple a videos looks sorta like SIG internals.

                Comment

                • #9
                  osis32
                  Calguns Addict
                  • Jul 2009
                  • 5912

                  well I don't have any experience with it but I'm not a fan of slide mounted safeties or decockers. I do have experience with the Turkish sar k2 which is a fine pistol. the Turks know what they're doing
                  Just a libertarian guy in a Leftist Authoritarian state.

                  Comment

                  • #10
                    CinnamonBear723
                    Senior Member
                    • Dec 2011
                    • 1874

                    Originally posted by osis32
                    well I don't have any experience with it but I'm not a fan of slide mounted safeties or decockers. I do have experience with the Turkish sar k2 which is a fine pistol. the Turks know what they're doing
                    I agree and I'm not a big fan either but this is not going to be a fighting gun for me. It will simply be a range/desert toy only. I train solely with glocks for practical stuff. Thank you for your input. And to the others as well.

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    UA-8071174-1