Saw the new ad for Ammo Bros. Looks like a limited run of new Expert HK 45s coming out, like the Elites earlier.
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
HK Experts comming back
Collapse
X
-
-
Just ordered mine thank you cantdance also ammo bros is a zoo so go earlierI keep all of my Safe Queen Glocks in my Collectible Honda Civic-HKRickComment
-
Yep, I'd be a buyer of the 9mm
Join Active Junky for online rebates....$10 to both you and me!
https://www.activejunky.com/invite/238017
Comment
-
I found out with the Elites that Ammo Bros doesn't dros them in the order of orders received. They went to out of staters and consecutive serial #s orders first. Kinda ticked me off. Anyway since I got the Elite I have no interest in the Expert. I'm not an expert shooter either.Comment
-
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,827
Posts: 25,152,123
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,793
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 10568 users online. 129 members and 10439 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment