Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Glock Apex Trigger

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • doh31672
    Member
    • Oct 2010
    • 471

    Glock Apex Trigger

    Has anyone tried one of these? I recently picked up a PPQ which had the Apex trigger installed and was very impressed. I usually have tried Pyramid triggers in my Glocks, and felt that the Pyramid wasn't quite as crisp as Apex. I'm not sure if this is a PPQ vs. Glock thing, or if an Apex trigger will feel the same in my Glock.

    (This isn't a question of whether I should keep trigger stock vs upgrading. It's really more of a question of whether I will stick with Pyramid, or try the Apex. Or maybe try an Overwatch.)

  • #2
    billped
    Veteran Member
    • Oct 2009
    • 2504

    The trigger obsession is especially bad when folks upgrade without even shooting stock.

    That said, we all do silly things when accessorizing houses, cars, bikes, guns, stereos, whatever. It's your money, have fun.
    Bill

    Comment

    • #3
      FIREBALL_BRIAN
      Senior Member
      • Apr 2011
      • 2379

      Money well spent to upgrade any trigger. Also well spent on shooting and training so they work well when do both together. See where I'm going
      Short Action Precision ! USA !

      https://g.co/fi/r/UC7661 Project Fi referral.
      You/I get $20

      https://www.activejunky.com/invite/167810
      Active Junky Referral you get $10

      WTS Springfield EMP & TRP
      https://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/...8#post22678428

      Comment

      • #4
        doh31672
        Member
        • Oct 2010
        • 471

        Lol. So aftermarket triggers are bad. But getting a connector from a place with Tacticool in the name itself is ok? I guess their pretty blue basepads aren't too mall ninja. Talk about accessorizing! This board cracks me up sometimes.

        Comment

        • #5
          Libertarian71
          Senior Member
          • May 2009
          • 796

          Apex makes good stuff.

          I have the Apex triggers in some of my Glocks, and like them a lot. They shorten the travel, and make the break a little more crisp. Also, they are made of aluminum, which to me feels better than the stock plastic trigger. They do not lighten the trigger pull, though. Suggest pairing it with a Minus connector.

          Comment

          Working...
          UA-8071174-1