Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

CZ custom pre order for CZ shadow 2

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Mr. Patis
    Senior Member
    • Aug 2012
    • 1297

    CZ custom pre order for CZ shadow 2

    I'm so excited...just got a pre order email from CZ custom for the shadow 2 price $1300. Thanks Dad in advance
    Last edited by Mr. Patis; 12-17-2016, 7:47 PM.
  • #2
    Litespeeds
    Veteran Member
    • Jul 2015
    • 3260

    That's just putting salt in our wounds.

    Comment

    • #3
      Erion929
      Veteran Member
      • Jan 2013
      • 4706

      Not funny

      Well, unless you sell it to me fo' thirteen fiddy!
      Join Active Junky for online rebates....$10 to both you and me!

      https://www.activejunky.com/invite/238017


      Comment

      • #4
        bertskiii
        Member
        • Nov 2014
        • 363

        I'm jealous

        Comment

        • #5
          denpython
          Senior Member
          • Jan 2013
          • 1898

          How does this compare to the target sport model?
          NRA Life Member, GOA member

          Comment

          • #6
            customiiguy
            Senior Member
            • Dec 2012
            • 1666

            Hey im in san diego right now

            Comment

            • #7
              uhlan1
              Calguns Addict
              • Aug 2012
              • 6217

              I just threw up a little. I have the utmost contempt for our rulers.
              "Hence it happened that all the armed prophets conquered, all the unarmed perished." - Niccolo Machiavelli

              Comment

              • #8
                nahpungnome
                Senior Member
                • Oct 2013
                • 2159

                Although I'm done with CZs, those updated features look very nice. I'm not done because of any quality issues or anything bad, I just feel like my CGW SP-01 and CGW 97B more than satisfy my CZ desires

                I'd love to see an updated 97B though.

                Comment

                • #9
                  Erion929
                  Veteran Member
                  • Jan 2013
                  • 4706

                  Originally posted by nahpungnome
                  Although I'm done with CZs, those updated features look very nice. I'm not done because of any quality issues or anything bad, I just feel like my CGW SP-01 and CGW 97B more than satisfy my CZ desires

                  I'd love to see an updated 97B though.

                  Exact same here....but just bought a CZ Scorpion carbine, so I guess I wasn't done, heh
                  Join Active Junky for online rebates....$10 to both you and me!

                  https://www.activejunky.com/invite/238017


                  Comment

                  • #10
                    BigStiCK
                    Veteran Member
                    • Aug 2010
                    • 3790

                    I wanted to like my CZ Custom Accu-Shadow, but the placement of the safety was right where I rest my friggin thumb. I just could never get comfortable with it. Plus the fact that POI was at 10:30 & the rear target sight was only "Drift" adjustable kinda pissed me off.

                    Looks nice tho.
                    Freedom consists not in doing what we like, but in having the right to do what we ought.

                    ~Pope John Paul II

                    Comment

                    • #11
                      fulltimenomad
                      Junior Member
                      • Jan 2016
                      • 56

                      I like that mag release! anyone know if it will be available, and fit other CZ 75 frames?

                      Comment

                      • #12
                        beanz2
                        I need a LIFE!!
                        • Nov 2008
                        • 12032

                        Who on this forum had sent in their $200 before this form was emailed to customers, then posted on CZC's FB page? Before, Rob was sending interested parties an invoice, we sent in our deposit and that was it.
                        sigpic
                        The wife will be pissed, but Jesus always forgives.

                        Comment

                        • #13
                          ZombieLivesMatter
                          Veteran Member
                          • Feb 2016
                          • 2533

                          Wow looks so nice, for those that can get it congrats to you.
                          Originally posted by gwgn02
                          G-shock, a good way to tell the time, and better way to tell the female variety you are unworthy mating material.

                          Comment

                          • #14
                            damngato
                            CGN/CGSSA Contributor
                            CGN Contributor
                            • Apr 2012
                            • 3393

                            Very nice! I keep telling my mom how nice Arizona is
                            Link for feedback -

                            https://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/...4#post28181454

                            WTB:
                            Off Roster CZs
                            Off Roster Sigs
                            Off Roster FNs
                            Pre-Lock S&Ws

                            Comment

                            • #15
                              claylakers
                              Veteran Member
                              • Jun 2012
                              • 2807

                              Beautiful!

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              UA-8071174-1