SGAmmo!!! Like go, now - buy!
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Best source for 9mm and .45?
Collapse
X
-
Kind of surprised there is no love for Targetsportsusa.com
Free shipping on case orders.Hobbies: bla, bla, bla... Bought a Mosin Nagant... Guns, Guns, Guns...Comment
-
Not in the LA area but in my area there is a gunshop in Manteca having a sale on those calibers. Maybe they will ship?
Minuteman Munitions 9mm 124gr RN FMJ $17.99 for 100 rounds
Minuteman Munitions 45 ACP 230gr FMJ $19.99 for 100 rounds
I've shot tons of it. Super clean and extremely accurate.Comment
-
-
Freedom munitions is sooooo yesterday! sgammo all dayNormally I'd recommend freedom munitions but the last batch of ammo I got (2000 rounds of 45acp and 1000 rounds of 223) was really crappy. Every 50 rounds or so I got 2 or 3 FTF and at least 1 primer failure, in 4 different guns
locally you can't beat Walmart prices. Just make sure you find a Walmart that stocks ammo as some do not.Comment
-
Target Sports USA has free shipping on case lots and pretty good prices
Palmetto State Armory has good deals too if you don't mind waiting for them to get around to shipping it (order placed 10/30 shipped today
) BUT...The deals they offer are fun Full Auto AR bolt with 120 rds of 5.56 $99 with free shipping and crazy deals for 500 rds of AE 5.56 and 10 Magpul 30 rounders and more.
Man I want out of this state.sigpicNRA Benefactor MemberComment
-
-
Hobbies: bla, bla, bla... Bought a Mosin Nagant... Guns, Guns, Guns...Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,615
Posts: 25,149,732
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,889
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 25709 users online. 142 members and 25567 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.



Comment