Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Combat Tupperware stippling, grip mods, etc. pics

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • dwalker
    Veteran Member
    • Jul 2014
    • 2714

    Combat Tupperware stippling, grip mods, etc. pics

    I am going to have some work done on polymer80 tactical tupperware 17 before I turn it into something other than a paperweight. Since I am not particularly artistic I was hoping some folks who have had a bit of "work done" could show off the plastic surgery (firearms only folks, I dont need to see your new chin) to give me some ideas or direction before I send this thing out.
    Fear is the spare change that will keep you broke

    Call him run-like-hell-when-shtf-guy or dial-911-guy but NEVER call an unarmed man "Security".
  • #2
    barron123
    Junior Member
    • Mar 2012
    • 87

    Check out polymer refined. He's a member on here. I've had a couple frames done up by him, and I'll send him more.

    Comment

    • #3
      dsouza411
      Member
      • Mar 2016
      • 283

      May not help much, because I did this stippling on my 19, but can give you some design ideas.

      Comment

      • #4
        dwalker
        Veteran Member
        • Jul 2014
        • 2714

        Originally posted by dsouza411
        May not help much, because I did this stippling on my 19, but can give you some design ideas.

        Neat job!
        Fear is the spare change that will keep you broke

        Call him run-like-hell-when-shtf-guy or dial-911-guy but NEVER call an unarmed man "Security".

        Comment

        • #5
          el_clingon
          Senior Member
          • May 2015
          • 1747

          i had my stipple done by finelinetactical.com and my slide was done my MOD1firearms.com

          IMG_0455y.jpg
          Formally known as el Chingon...

          Comment

          • #6
            dwalker
            Veteran Member
            • Jul 2014
            • 2714

            I really like that stipplework. how aggressive is it in the hand?
            Fear is the spare change that will keep you broke

            Call him run-like-hell-when-shtf-guy or dial-911-guy but NEVER call an unarmed man "Security".

            Comment

            • #7
              el_clingon
              Senior Member
              • May 2015
              • 1747

              Originally posted by dwalker
              I really like that stipplework. how aggressive is it in the hand?
              It sticks in the hand, without tearing them up.

              TE+MP+1.jpg
              Formally known as el Chingon...

              Comment

              • #8
                Jason25
                Vendor/Retailer
                • Jan 2013
                • 999

                Originally posted by el_chingon
                i had my stipple done by finelinetactical.com and my slide was done my MOD1firearms.com

                [ATTACH]547295[/ATTACH]
                Como chingas chingon? I don't really care for Glocks, went through a few and parted ways... But now I gotta have one :/

                Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

                Comment

                • #9
                  AreWeFree
                  Veteran Member
                  • Jan 2013
                  • 4558

                  This is the best work I've seen, from Wayne Hammer http://exetergunslingers.com/customwork.html#tabs-2

                  Comment

                  • #10
                    Cbrooks
                    Junior Member
                    • Dec 2011
                    • 5

                    Originally posted by el_chingon
                    It sticks in the hand, without tearing them up.

                    [ATTACH]547318[/ATTACH]
                    The scalloped area around the mag release is awesome

                    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

                    Comment

                    • #11
                      el_clingon
                      Senior Member
                      • May 2015
                      • 1747

                      Originally posted by Cbrooks
                      The scalloped area around the mag release is awesome

                      Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
                      and it does make a difference when releasing the mag...
                      Formally known as el Chingon...

                      Comment

                      • #12
                        el_clingon
                        Senior Member
                        • May 2015
                        • 1747

                        Originally posted by Jason25
                        Como chingas chingon? I don't really care for Glocks, went through a few and parted ways... But now I gotta have one :/

                        Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
                        LOL...the stipple really made a difference in the grip. it is now more rounded and not blockish.
                        Formally known as el Chingon...

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        UA-8071174-1