Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Botach Ammo Order

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • PoorMan
    Senior Member
    • Sep 2011
    • 793

    Botach Ammo Order

    Probably wrong forum...sorry.

    Mrgunsngear posted a link for some bulk 9mm at a good price. It's my first order with botach and I'm not particularly impressed thus far. I received email confirmation of my order 9/27 and nothing since. No one answers the phone, live chat is never available and they don't returns emails or voicemail. They have not charged me yet.

    With the upcoming laws, I just want to know if I am going to get my order or not. If not, fine. I'll gladly spend my money elsewhere.

    Is this typical service for Boatch? Should I expect my order to be filled.

    Also, I live in LA County (not the city of LA). Am I correct thinking I am ok to order ammo online? Maybe I have the laws wrong and they cannot ship to me?
  • #2
    LeadFarmer74
    Veteran Member
    • May 2015
    • 3105

    Here ya go buddy. https://botach-tactical.pissedconsumer.com/
    NRA Lifer
    Originally posted by Click Boom
    I know your ban hammer is cold hammer forged and chrome lined, im not messin with it!

    Comment

    • #3
      Stumpfenhammer
      Senior Member
      • Dec 2015
      • 1019

      Typical.
      FOR SALE - Orange County

      Comment

      • #4
        MontClaire
        Veteran Member
        • Feb 2009
        • 4859

        It's normal for botach.

        Comment

        • #5
          Kowan
          CGN/CGSSA Contributor
          CGN Contributor
          • Jan 2015
          • 1474

          So far after many orders, I'm totally satisfied with SGAmmo.

          Comment

          • #6
            P5Ret
            Calguns Addict
            • Oct 2010
            • 6397

            Pretty much business as usual for them, no matter what you order.

            Comment

            • #7
              PoorMan
              Senior Member
              • Sep 2011
              • 793

              Great.

              Are they just unresponsive and slow? Should I expect to receive my order?

              Comment

              • #8
                meanrock
                Senior Member
                • May 2015
                • 847

                Unresponsive, slow to ship, and orders frequently ship with missing or incorrect items. Once bitten, twice shy. Good luck!

                Comment

                • #9
                  MrFeetZ
                  Senior Member
                  • Jan 2010
                  • 545

                  Originally posted by Kowan
                  So far after many orders, I'm totally satisfied with SGAmmo.
                  +1 on SGAmmo. Also with AmmoSupplyWarehouse out of vegas.

                  Comment

                  • #10
                    Kowan
                    CGN/CGSSA Contributor
                    CGN Contributor
                    • Jan 2015
                    • 1474

                    Originally posted by MrFeetZ
                    +1 on SGAmmo. Also with AmmoSupplyWarehouse out of vegas.
                    I'll check out AmmoSupplyWarehouse for future orders.

                    Comment

                    • #11
                      gogohopper
                      Veteran Member
                      • Mar 2013
                      • 4733

                      Your experience sounds a bit better than average. : hide:
                      Originally posted by Webologist
                      I am in a sympathy-free zone as well. A leftist brown shirt reaping what he sowed after profiting from it is sweet justice indeed.

                      Comment

                      • #12
                        onelonehorseman
                        Veteran Member
                        • Oct 2012
                        • 4888

                        Originally posted by Kowan
                        So far after many orders, I'm totally satisfied with SGAmmo.
                        Originally posted by MrFeetZ
                        +1 on SGAmmo. Also with AmmoSupplyWarehouse out of vegas.
                        +2 for SGAmmo
                        sigpic

                        Comment

                        • #13
                          brandooo123
                          Member
                          • Feb 2016
                          • 263

                          +3 on SG ammo Great company good prices also if you are looking for low cost ammo this site will do the whole search for you.

                          It compares everything

                          Comment

                          • #14
                            FormerBiker
                            Member
                            • Aug 2013
                            • 217

                            You live in LA county? Go to LAXammo.com. Fast delivery or you could drive there and stock up and save on shipping.
                            If you want to know what the Democrats are up to, just listen to what they accuse the Republicans of doing.

                            Comment

                            • #15
                              Lead Waster
                              I need a LIFE!!
                              • Sep 2010
                              • 16650

                              Sounds like if you haven't been charged yet you should cancel your order and make sure they don't try and charge you any bogus restocking fee.
                              ==================

                              sigpic


                              Remember to dial 1 before 911.

                              Forget about stopping power. If you can't hit it, you can't stop it.

                              There. Are. Four. Lights!

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              UA-8071174-1