One of the guys in the gym who is a bit younger that I ( I am starting to feel my age. LOL) , asked me a couple of questions that I am not sure how to answer.
1). Do all or most 10+ capacity CURRENTLY MADE handguns have FACTORY 10 round magazines made for them?
2).What current popular off roster handguns were made after SSE stopped? And if they are 10+ capacity , does it mean that NO 10 round magazines are being made for them?
3).What type of sight do You put on Glock GEN4 MOS??? ( Its like asking me about latest IPhone LOL).
Thanks.
1). Do all or most 10+ capacity CURRENTLY MADE handguns have FACTORY 10 round magazines made for them?
2).What current popular off roster handguns were made after SSE stopped? And if they are 10+ capacity , does it mean that NO 10 round magazines are being made for them?
3).What type of sight do You put on Glock GEN4 MOS??? ( Its like asking me about latest IPhone LOL).
Thanks.


Comment