Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Pricing help on P7M13

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Mac Attack
    Senior Member
    • Apr 2008
    • 2127

    Pricing help on P7M13

    What do one of these go for in CA? I am considering selling mine to help pay down some debit. Pictures do not do justice and any blemishes are due to pictures. I purchased from the original owner who had several. this one has not been shot and includes all the original HK tools, serialized box and papers. So what do they sell for in CA?


  • #2
    xxxx
    Senior Member
    • Nov 2008
    • 1706

    a lot. $2300+ - if you can find a buyer.

    Comment

    • #3
      JDay
      I need a LIFE!!
      • Nov 2008
      • 19393

      That pistol has 13 round magazines so those would have to be excluded from the sale.

      ETA: You could take them apart and include them as rebuild kits since H&K never made a 10 round magazine for that pistol.
      Last edited by JDay; 01-27-2009, 12:51 PM.
      Oppressors can tyrannize only when they achieve a standing army, an enslaved press, and a disarmed populace. -- James Madison

      The Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States, who are peaceable citizens, from keeping their own arms. -- Samuel Adams, Debates and Proceedings in the Convention of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, 86-87 (Pearce and Hale, eds., Boston, 1850)

      Comment

      • #4
        Voo
        Senior Member
        • Feb 2008
        • 1702

        wow.. that would command quite a bit..especially if it's never been shot..

        california not withstanding, you should see what they're asking for on the national level.. check out the "cult of the p7". Those guys are fanatical but they're much, much more aware of the pricing for all things P7xx.

        I would say normal P7M8's go for $1500 new.. This is much rarer and if never shot, I would ask closer to $3,000.

        If I wasnt' such a poor sucka, I'd PM you about buying that..That thing is gorgeous!
        Last edited by Voo; 01-27-2009, 5:43 PM.
        Aloha snackbar!

        Comment

        • #5
          JDay
          I need a LIFE!!
          • Nov 2008
          • 19393

          This one has around 200 rounds through it, its just over $1500 on gunbroker right now. I would expect it to hit around $2000 or so before the auction ends. http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/Vie...Item=121370489
          Oppressors can tyrannize only when they achieve a standing army, an enslaved press, and a disarmed populace. -- James Madison

          The Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States, who are peaceable citizens, from keeping their own arms. -- Samuel Adams, Debates and Proceedings in the Convention of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, 86-87 (Pearce and Hale, eds., Boston, 1850)

          Comment

          • #6
            joelukehart
            Senior Member
            • Oct 2008
            • 977

            If I remember correctly, the p7m13 is a 2000 CA. assault weapon.

            Comment

            • #7
              DRM6000
              CGN Contributor
              • Jan 2006
              • 5953

              i don't think it is. it does not have any of the features of one.

              Comment

              • #8
                avidone
                Senior Member
                • Jul 2005
                • 946

                Originally posted by joelukehart
                If I remember correctly, the p7m13 is a 2000 CA. assault weapon.
                Not true. It's just not on the roster, so it has to be sold via PPT.
                Originally posted by ViPER395
                Surrender yourself and your vessel..........Resistance is futile, you will be assimilated.
                Originally posted by pnkssbtz
                In short, there is no justice. It is a commodity sold to the highest bidder.

                Comment

                • #9
                  Sig-Bob
                  Member
                  • Sep 2007
                  • 179

                  I paid $3000 NIB off this board about 1 or 2 months ago with Nill grips.

                  Comment

                  • #10
                    Spyrish
                    Member
                    • Jun 2006
                    • 107

                    I got a P7M8 from Mac Attack, it was in very nice condition.

                    Good Luck Buddy!
                    NRA Distinguished Life member

                    Comment

                    • #11
                      xtalpimp
                      Member
                      • Feb 2006
                      • 336

                      P7m13 is definetly not an AW. Just off list and a small problem that there are no ten round mags. you could have bought the 13 rd mags before the 2000 ban. the mags have always been expensive. Figure about 100~120 a piece if you did not buy them before the ban and want to cut up and convert the 13 rds to 10 rounds

                      I would guess that your pistol is around 2500~3000

                      Comment

                      • #12
                        cannon
                        In Memoriam
                        • Aug 2008
                        • 8589

                        Brand new P7 M13 mags are $85.00 from HKParts. If you are ordering from Ca. They automatically send them disassembled as parts kits and you can block them to hold 10 rounds.

                        You can also use P7M10 mags to hold 10 9mm rounds.
                        ^^ Said by some lunatic on the internet

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        UA-8071174-1