Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Laserlyte usage

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • BB1776
    Member
    • Aug 2016
    • 439

    Laserlyte usage

    I just received one in 9mm. I have to say I am having a great time "shooting" various objects around the house with it. How many people here use one and have you found it beneficial?
  • #2
    beanz2
    I need a LIFE!!
    • Nov 2008
    • 12032

    Originally posted by BB1776
    I just received one in 9mm. I have to say I am having a great time "shooting" various objects around the house with it. How many people here use one and have you found it beneficial?
    I use Laser Ammo, very similar to Laserlyte. It's very nice to be able to "shoot" your 9mm gun at home. Very good for practicing drawing from the holster, and the weight and trigger feel, etc. are exactly like shooting a live round. The downside, unless you have a DAO gun, follow up shots are not realistic on an SA/DA gun and there is no recoil.

    If you haven't, try Laserlyte's Trainer Target or Target Plinking Cans. These would give you immediate feedback on your shooting.
    sigpic
    The wife will be pissed, but Jesus always forgives.

    Comment

    • #3
      rvicta
      Member
      • Mar 2013
      • 465

      I have the LaserLyte in 9mm also and I too started "shooting" stuff around the house when I first got it. And even after 3 years I still do it. I've shot stuff so much with mine that at some point the O-ring came off and I lost it. One call to LaserLyte and they sent me a pack of 5, free of charge.

      Comment

      Working...
      UA-8071174-1