Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Visiting AZ. Oh my...

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • ghsdca
    Senior Member
    • Mar 2015
    • 774

    Visiting AZ. Oh my...

    Went to several gunshops in Phx and Scottsdale today. Sig Legions for $1149, PPQ for $599, VP9 $649, the list goes on. FML
  • #2
    Sixshot87
    Member
    • Apr 2016
    • 266

    Feels nice to carry right? I don't have a compact so I carried my g35 lol. Also shot at a match there. Phx is nice.

    Comment

    • #3
      ghsdca
      Senior Member
      • Mar 2015
      • 774

      I'm a CA resident so no luck.

      Comment

      • #4
        Sixshot87
        Member
        • Apr 2016
        • 266

        I mean in AZ. Anyone can carry in AZ, no permit necessary.

        Comment

        • #5
          stormvet
          I need a LIFE!!
          • Mar 2010
          • 12681

          Ammo everywhere also, went to the Tucson Dick's sporting goods and they were stacked deep in every type of ammo you'd want, .22 bucket of bullets as many as you want.
          Im a warmonger baby, I got blood in my eyes and I'm looking at you.

          Comment

          • #6
            bsg
            I need a LIFE!!
            • Jan 2009
            • 25954

            the ties that bind have kept me in the state i was born in, but arizona has been looking good to me for the longest time.

            Comment

            • #7
              MrExel17
              CGN/CGSSA Contributor
              CGN Contributor
              • Feb 2011
              • 9170

              Thoughs are what you call REAL guns, thank you for sharing!
              "Professionals practice to get it right, Operators practise to get it wrong."

              Comment

              • #8
                Capybara
                CGSSA Coordinator
                CGN Contributor
                • Feb 2012
                • 15650

                Of course, you are in America. You'll feel the freedom being sucked from your body when you drive back over that bridge on the I-10
                NRA Certified Metallic Cartridge Reloading Instructor, Shotgun Instructor and Range Safety Officer

                sigpic

                Comment

                • #9
                  iLWRC
                  Banned
                  • Jun 2016
                  • 206

                  I was just in AZ a few weeks ago. I checked out Glockmeister, CZ Custom and Cabelas. It's crazy how much freedom is over there.

                  Comment

                  • #10
                    bsg
                    I need a LIFE!!
                    • Jan 2009
                    • 25954

                    the future is now.

                    Comment

                    • #11
                      BarrettM99
                      Senior Member
                      • Mar 2015
                      • 2199

                      I really enjoyed my visit to Phoenix and Scottsdale. Lovely place. Great guns.
                      sigpic

                      Comment

                      • #12
                        bazmonkey
                        Junior Member
                        • Sep 2016
                        • 95

                        Hush up! You guys are making me want to move back.

                        Comment

                        • #13
                          ghsdca
                          Senior Member
                          • Mar 2015
                          • 774

                          Yep- on the fence if I should move back to Phx but it has its drawbacks too. I should have skipped the gun shops and avoided the frustration. SoCal weather can't be beat.

                          Comment

                          • #14
                            bazmonkey
                            Junior Member
                            • Sep 2016
                            • 95

                            Originally posted by ghsdca
                            SoCal weather can't be beat.
                            I'm the same way about NoCal. Visited here once, was foggy, cold, wet... I asked my friend what this was and he said "summer".

                            I moved 3 months later. I must admit, though, I do miss actual AC being prevalent everywhere (where as in the Bay people just rough it through warm days), and there's a good 5 minutes when I get off a plane at PHX where the heat feels really nice. But then my lips chap, I wake up in the middle of the night with ravenous thirst, and the water is so hard your skin feels drier after a shower.

                            Comment

                            • #15
                              wl518
                              Member
                              • Jun 2009
                              • 372

                              The best feeling as an AZ resident (moving from CA) is getting your CCW without all the ridiculous BS. Did I mention your CCW makes purchases much more faster?

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              UA-8071174-1