Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

They see me rollin...

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • penguin0123
    Veteran Member
    • Dec 2011
    • 3089

    They see me rollin...

    Form 1 heading out.








  • #2
    Euphoria526
    Veteran Member
    • Jun 2012
    • 3812

    I hate you so much right now
    Originally posted by Jimi Jah
    I punch paper only because it is illegal to punch people.
    Originally posted by elpaisa1
    I think flatulence is a more serious crime. I think it should be a misdemeanor with a 1000 dollar fine or 6 months of jail. It should be a felony if done near an open flame.

    Originally posted by Euphoria526
    I'm so awesome, I think I'll quote myself

    Comment

    • #3
      Lonestargrizzly not a Cabinetguy
      Calguns Addict
      • Dec 2015
      • 6504

      Humm?

      Comment

      • #4
        JackRydden224
        Calguns Addict
        • Aug 2011
        • 7229

        I'm hating!

        Comment

        • #5
          ElvenSoul
          I need a LIFE!!
          • Apr 2008
          • 17431

          Nice start but you need


          Shop the largest selection of factory and aftermarket Heckler and Koch parts, upgrades, and accessories for MP5, SP5, VP9, P30, HK416, MR556, G3, and more. HK Parts is your one-stop source for HK magazines, handguards, triggers, stocks, barrels, bolts, and complete parts kits.


          And


          Shop the largest selection of factory and aftermarket Heckler and Koch parts, upgrades, and accessories for MP5, SP5, VP9, P30, HK416, MR556, G3, and more. HK Parts is your one-stop source for HK magazines, handguards, triggers, stocks, barrels, bolts, and complete parts kits.
          sigpic

          Comment

          • #6
            highpower
            Calguns Addict
            • May 2012
            • 5321

            Nice! I have two form 1's that I have been waiting on for almost six months. I think I'm getting close.
            MLC member.

            Biden, proof that stupid people shouldn't be allowed to vote.

            Dumocraps suck balls.

            Comment

            • #7
              Lonestargrizzly not a Cabinetguy
              Calguns Addict
              • Dec 2015
              • 6504

              OOOOOh I gets it..

              Comment

              • #8
                cannon
                In Memoriam
                • Aug 2008
                • 8589

                Cheers to you!
                ^^ Said by some lunatic on the internet

                Comment

                • #9
                  G38xOC
                  Veteran Member
                  • Dec 2009
                  • 3749

                  what is that ? HK something .. 9mm or 45acp ? or some special calibre ?

                  Comment

                  • #10
                    penguin0123
                    Veteran Member
                    • Dec 2011
                    • 3089

                    Originally posted by Lonestargrizzly
                    OOOOOh I gets it..
                    Also a word play on the fact that the G3, MP5k, and P9S are all roller delayed guns.

                    I need an HK33.

                    Comment

                    • #11
                      penguin0123
                      Veteran Member
                      • Dec 2011
                      • 3089

                      Originally posted by G38xOC
                      what is that ? HK something .. 9mm or 45acp ? or some special calibre ?
                      Zenith Z5P.

                      This is not quite an MP5K (wrong barrel) nor MP5K-PDW (wrong lower). The reason I bought this is to make a PDW. I'll swap the lower to an ambi picto to make 922r.

                      Comment

                      • #12
                        AFTII
                        Senior Member
                        • Dec 2014
                        • 1617

                        Congrats OP. In about a year and a half, you'll be able to take possession.

                        Comment

                        • #13
                          pablo7
                          Senior Member
                          • Oct 2007
                          • 872

                          "Nice piece of hardware", "where's it from South Africa ".....








                          .

                          Comment

                          • #14
                            Subotai
                            I need a LIFE!!
                            • Jun 2010
                            • 11289

                            I wish I was free.
                            RKBA Clock: soap box, ballot box, jury box, cartridge box (Say When!)
                            Free Vespuchia!

                            Comment

                            • #15
                              Rhyyke
                              Senior Member
                              • Sep 2008
                              • 2128

                              Total aside, I always thought the next line of that song was "In my A-10".

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              UA-8071174-1