Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Fill in the blank ..... :)

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • r6guy85
    Member
    • Aug 2013
    • 451

    Fill in the blank ..... :)

    My recent previous purchased guns are a Sig P226 tacops, Sig p227 tacops, and a sig 1911 tac ops. So my next gun should be "_______."
  • #2
    Cokebottle
    Seņor Member
    CGN Contributor - Lifetime
    • Oct 2009
    • 32373

    Something other than a Sig
    - Rich

    Originally posted by dantodd
    A just government will not be overthrown by force or violence because the people have no incentive to overthrow a just government. If a small minority of people attempt such an insurrection to grab power and enslave the people, the RKBA of the whole is our insurance against their success.

    Comment

    • #3
      Colt
      Senior Member
      • Jul 2007
      • 1596

      image.jpg

      Comment

      • #4
        Title1guy
        Senior Member
        • Aug 2015
        • 1381

        P938 Scorpion for the pocket.

        Comment

        • #5
          RamonSJC
          CGN/CGSSA Contributor
          • Aug 2012
          • 1532

          Tactical Bacon?
          Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.
          ~Albert Einstein

          "If a law is unjust, a man is not only right to disobey it, he is obligated to do so."
          ~Thomas Jefferson

          All I have in this world is my ball$ and my word, and I don't break them for no one.
          ~Scarface

          Comment

          • #6
            Joezamboni
            Member
            • Jan 2016
            • 397

            Hipoint

            Comment

            • #7
              vinny_land
              CGN Contributor
              • Dec 2007
              • 3374

              Sig 210 TacOps lol
              "1911 mag, twinkie, twinkie, cupcake, primary weapon mag"

              sigpic

              Comment

              • #8
                bsg
                I need a LIFE!!
                • Jan 2009
                • 25954

                all of my Sigs are w german. you make the call.

                Comment

                • #9
                  SVTNate
                  Senior Member
                  • Nov 2005
                  • 1418

                  You cannot be a Sig guy without the best ones they've made, which IMO are the X5 L1 and the P210 (pick your variant).

                  In fact, I've owned lots of Sigs, and the only two left in my collection are a P210 Legend Target, and an X5 L1.

                  Of course, with all the laws and shenanigans that Sig Germany got into, either of those wonderful German-made Sigs would be hard to find and very pricey today in California.

                  The P220 is one of the finest 45's ever made (even though I don't personally care for it, and sold mine). You should have one.

                  Comment

                  • #10
                    sealocan
                    Calguns Addict
                    • Mar 2012
                    • 9956

                    maybe...


                    "Some model with the name of

                    tic ops or toe ops."






                    Sorry, I watched too much of the TV game show "Match Game" years ago
                    Last edited by sealocan; 07-25-2016, 9:03 AM. Reason: My editor told me to edit it.

                    Comment

                    • #11
                      MrExel17
                      CGN/CGSSA Contributor
                      CGN Contributor
                      • Feb 2011
                      • 9170

                      +2 for Hipoint!
                      "Professionals practice to get it right, Operators practise to get it wrong."

                      Comment

                      • #12
                        KillZone45
                        Veteran Member
                        • Sep 2009
                        • 2570

                        Desert Eagle!!!!!
                        Nikita Khrushchev said"We can't expect the American People to jump from Capitalism to Communism, but we can assist their elected leaders in giving them small doses of Socialism, until they awaken one day to find that they have Communism. "

                        Comment

                        • #13
                          uhlan1
                          Calguns Addict
                          • Aug 2012
                          • 6217

                          Sig P220 Combat, one of my favorite Sigs along with the bi-tone 228.
                          "Hence it happened that all the armed prophets conquered, all the unarmed perished." - Niccolo Machiavelli

                          Comment

                          • #14
                            osis32
                            Calguns Addict
                            • Jul 2009
                            • 5912

                            I like the old 220s better than the 227s
                            Just a libertarian guy in a Leftist Authoritarian state.

                            Comment

                            • #15
                              Euphoria526
                              Veteran Member
                              • Jun 2012
                              • 3812

                              Czp01? Lolz
                              Originally posted by Jimi Jah
                              I punch paper only because it is illegal to punch people.
                              Originally posted by elpaisa1
                              I think flatulence is a more serious crime. I think it should be a misdemeanor with a 1000 dollar fine or 6 months of jail. It should be a felony if done near an open flame.

                              Originally posted by Euphoria526
                              I'm so awesome, I think I'll quote myself

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              UA-8071174-1