Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Darn Roster...CZ Orange

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • bokehshooter
    Member
    • Jul 2014
    • 404

    Darn Roster...CZ Orange

    She's so beautiful! And in stock!

    CZ 75 SP01 9mm Shadow ORANGE
    Angus Hobdell welcomes you to Ghost Products Inc IPSC USPSA shooting needs Ghost Holster Dillon Precision Doug Koenig Low Mass Hammers Aftec Extractors, Limcat Long Firing Pins, CR Speed CR-Speed, Rescomp Versa Pouch CR Belt Cr Holsters Bladetech Starline Brass Vihtavuori Powder Zero Bullets Aimpoint Scopes C More, 1050 Bullet Feeder Pro Grip Ghost Holster Ultimate Ghost 1911 Parts Saul Kirsch Double Alpha CZ Custom CZUB CED CZUSA


  • #2
    Par5In2
    Member
    • Aug 2015
    • 486

    Meh, shadow 2 is coming out, and why pay up charge for a gun that's worth a fraction of that.
    Originally posted by pacrat
    What part of Cuba are you located in, Havana? Or closer to Guantanamo?

    Comment

    • #3
      osis32
      Calguns Addict
      • Jul 2009
      • 5912

      It's for your safety bro. They're just looking out for you. And your wallet.
      Just a libertarian guy in a Leftist Authoritarian state.

      Comment

      • #4
        bassjam99
        Member
        • May 2016
        • 243

        Originally posted by bokehshooter
        She's so beautiful! And in stock!

        CZ 75 SP01 9mm Shadow ORANGE
        Angus Hobdell welcomes you to Ghost Products Inc IPSC USPSA shooting needs Ghost Holster Dillon Precision Doug Koenig Low Mass Hammers Aftec Extractors, Limcat Long Firing Pins, CR Speed CR-Speed, Rescomp Versa Pouch CR Belt Cr Holsters Bladetech Starline Brass Vihtavuori Powder Zero Bullets Aimpoint Scopes C More, 1050 Bullet Feeder Pro Grip Ghost Holster Ultimate Ghost 1911 Parts Saul Kirsch Double Alpha CZ Custom CZUB CED CZUSA


        Beautiful but at $1874 out of my league!

        Comment

        • #5
          Litespeeds
          Veteran Member
          • Jul 2015
          • 3260

          The darn roster doesn't stop people from buying guns like that. I was lucky enough to have owned a genuine Shadow Orange which I got from PPT but couldn't bring myself to shoot it so I decided to sell it to a friend who I know will take excellent care of her.

          The MSRP of $1,874 does not include taxes, shipping and FFL fees. If you are exempt from the CA Roster, it would cost you at least $2,200, give or take $50 for a Shadow Orange.

          The Shadow Orange grips and magazine base plates are lighter and brighter than the orange grips that you can buy from CZ USA.

          Comment

          • #6
            _TomT_
            Veteran Member
            • Jun 2013
            • 3354

            -CZ75 SP01 from the MP $650-$750
            -https://cajungunworks.com/product/in-shop-only-75-series-pro-package-426-00/ $426(hint: wait for BFFriday)
            -https://cajungunworks.com/product/shadow-extended-manual-safety-lh-side-only/ $35
            -https://cajungunworks.com/product/64-shadow-extended-rh-safety/ $35
            -https://cajungunworks.com/product/ezd-9-40-for-9mm-and-40-sw/ $87 + $25

            $1358 - for a better gun.

            Also, if you're going off roster...



            Man I want this thing so bad...
            Last edited by _TomT_; 06-09-2016, 8:59 PM.

            Comment

            • #7
              Litespeeds
              Veteran Member
              • Jul 2015
              • 3260

              This is what makes the CZ Shadow Orange so special:

              The CZ 75 SP-01 SHADOW ORANGE pistol differs in new procedures and operations added as a part of the serial production process (e.g. the manual fitting of the barrel, the lateral definition of the free movement of the bolt and the sophisticated trigger mechanism). The gun has a burnished barrel and its "orange 2012" name is based principally on its long thin and aluminium grips of that colour. The weapon is presented in an identical case to that of the CZ 75 TS CZECHMATE.

              FEATURES:

              handmade barrel matching and precise slide side setting
              Improved trigger mechanism
              polished barrel
              metal polished recoil spring guide
              polished recoil spring + recoil spring set (13 lbs. And 11 lbs.)
              Polished main spring + main spring set (13 lbs. And 16 lbs.)
              Buffer set (3x thick, 2x thin)
              orange grips - thin, long (aluminium)
              3x magazine with aluminium magazine bottom (orange)
              defender type rear sights and red fiber optic front sight 5,5 x 2,5 x 1 mm
              newly designed sa/da hammer
              cleaning oil, cd, polymer case
              better shooting comfort, increased accuracy.
              more stable recoil during shooting. Parts service life increased.
              smooth and precise trigger mechanism

              Comment

              • #8
                Par5In2
                Member
                • Aug 2015
                • 486

                Originally posted by _TomT_
                -CZ75 SP01 from the MP $650-$750
                -https://cajungunworks.com/product/in-shop-only-75-series-pro-package-426-00/ $426(hint: wait for BFFriday)
                -https://cajungunworks.com/product/shadow-extended-manual-safety-lh-side-only/ $35
                -https://cajungunworks.com/product/64-shadow-extended-rh-safety/ $35
                -https://cajungunworks.com/product/ezd-9-40-for-9mm-and-40-sw/ $87 + $25

                $1358 - for a better gun.
                Exactly my point. Thank you.
                Originally posted by pacrat
                What part of Cuba are you located in, Havana? Or closer to Guantanamo?

                Comment

                • #9
                  Tok36
                  Veteran Member
                  • May 2013
                  • 3061

                  I find the TS orange more interesting. I never really got that excited about the Shadow orange. Unlikely that i will come by either of them as well as the Shadow 2.

                  I hope i live to see the roster die.
                  Vive La Exile Machine!!
                  Link--> CZ 75B -vs- CZ 75 SP-01 Comparison
                  Link--> CGW Type 3 Disco fitting fun
                  Link--> What is a CZ Tactical sport?
                  Will work for CZ Pics!

                  Comment

                  • #10
                    Lonestargrizzly not a Cabinetguy
                    Calguns Addict
                    • Dec 2015
                    • 6504

                    Originally posted by _TomT_
                    -CZ75 SP01 from the MP $650-$750
                    -https://cajungunworks.com/product/in-shop-only-75-series-pro-package-426-00/ $426(hint: wait for BFFriday)
                    -https://cajungunworks.com/product/shadow-extended-manual-safety-lh-side-only/ $35
                    -https://cajungunworks.com/product/64-shadow-extended-rh-safety/ $35
                    -https://cajungunworks.com/product/ezd-9-40-for-9mm-and-40-sw/ $87 + $25

                    $1358 - for a better gun.

                    Also, if you're going off roster...



                    Man I want this thing so bad...
                    That is the first CZ that I've seen that I actually like.

                    Comment

                    • #11
                      osis32
                      Calguns Addict
                      • Jul 2009
                      • 5912

                      Grizzly you just lost all my respect :-P
                      Just a libertarian guy in a Leftist Authoritarian state.

                      Comment

                      • #12
                        Lonestargrizzly not a Cabinetguy
                        Calguns Addict
                        • Dec 2015
                        • 6504

                        Originally posted by osis32
                        Grizzly you just lost all my respect :-P
                        I've been vocal about my indifference/lack of interest in this brand..
                        I finally found one I would buy for $500.
                        You lost my respect for losing your respect!

                        Comment

                        • #13
                          osis32
                          Calguns Addict
                          • Jul 2009
                          • 5912

                          Good luck finding it for 500. Let me know I'll buy one too
                          Just a libertarian guy in a Leftist Authoritarian state.

                          Comment

                          • #14
                            Lonestargrizzly not a Cabinetguy
                            Calguns Addict
                            • Dec 2015
                            • 6504

                            Originally posted by osis32
                            Good luck finding it for 500. Let me know I'll buy one too
                            I'll buy the last orange one.. right in front of you.
                            And you won't be able to say anything.

                            Comment

                            • #15
                              osis32
                              Calguns Addict
                              • Jul 2009
                              • 5912

                              That's cruel. Why you gotta do that to me?
                              Just a libertarian guy in a Leftist Authoritarian state.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              UA-8071174-1