Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Got a call from Turner's...

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • tanks
    Veteran Member
    • Dec 2014
    • 4038

    Got a call from Turner's...

    My 30 day DROS deadline is up in 5 days for my HK USP Elite. I had totally forgotten about it as I was traveling when the 10 days were up and then got busy.

    Guess, I need to go there in the next few days and pick it up.
    "... when a man has shot an elephant his life is full"- John Alfred Jordan
    "A set of ivory tusks speaks of a life well lived." - Unknown
  • #2
    Calico1404
    Veteran Member
    • Jan 2016
    • 3401

    If you weren't looking forward to your HK then you do not deserve it, I will meet you at turners. Ill still give you $300 for your mistake.

    Comment

    • #3
      357manny
      Senior Member
      • Jan 2016
      • 1676

      GIve me your info and I can pick it up for you
      this is a signature

      Comment

      • #4
        G SEDAN
        Senior Member
        • Mar 2015
        • 948

        show off, I'm counting down to when my 30 days are up so i can START dros.

        Comment

        • #5
          The Fugitive
          Senior Member
          • Jan 2010
          • 666

          Wish I had unexpected guns I had to pick up.

          Comment

          • #6
            DDM4556
            CGN/CGSSA Contributor
            CGN Contributor
            • Jun 2014
            • 2601

            Wow that this is thread-worthy. "Hey everyone, look what I almost forgot to get..."

            Cool gun OP, but aren't there better ways to get attention?
            iTrader: 52 transactions, 100% positive.

            Comment

            • #7
              trigger945
              Calguns Addict
              • Sep 2012
              • 5795

              That's a nice call to receive, especially compared to cold calls from various entities.
              One Way to Post Pics ********** How to Submit an iTrader Rating That Counts ********** Brass for Sale

              AR's for Sale ********** Ammo for Sale ********** Accessories/Parts for Sale ********** Handguns for Sale

              Comment

              • #8
                1911Luvr
                Senior Member
                • Jul 2010
                • 1824

                Hey everyone, I just got an email from SoCal Edison that my bill is due in 5 days. Just thought you all would want to know!
                I voted against Obama before it was cool.

                Originally posted by 1911Luvr
                I beg to differ. The full length dust cover rail makes a world of difference in the "when I run out of bullets I'm going to beat you to death with the pistol" look that causes bad guys to run in fear, and lesser men to feel inadequate. It looks just plain beastly and the extra heft up front does help manage recoil a bit better. Plus, an angel told me that when God called JMB to heaven it was to build him a full rail 1911!

                Comment

                • #9
                  EspoMan
                  Senior Member
                  • Jun 2011
                  • 1618

                  Hey guys I just got a call from my doctor that my penis reduction surgery is in 5 days.
                  Living in the free State of Nevada

                  Comment

                  • #10
                    Glocked@45
                    CGN/CGSSA Contributor
                    • Mar 2013
                    • 1025

                    Originally posted by EspoMan
                    Hey guys I just got a call from my doctor that my penis reduction surgery is in 5 days.
                    Does that mean you will be shorter?
                    Last edited by Glocked@45; 05-02-2016, 5:13 PM.

                    Comment

                    • #11
                      ElvenSoul
                      I need a LIFE!!
                      • Apr 2008
                      • 17431

                      Permanent Ban This OP!
                      sigpic

                      Comment

                      • #12
                        EspoMan
                        Senior Member
                        • Jun 2011
                        • 1618

                        Originally posted by Glocked@45
                        Does that you will be shorter?
                        Lol
                        Living in the free State of Nevada

                        Comment

                        • #13
                          Barbarosa
                          Senior Member
                          • Jan 2013
                          • 2166

                          Nice that they called. They could have just as easily let it slip by. Enjoy your new gun!

                          Comment

                          • #14
                            DysfunctionalVet
                            Banned
                            • Sep 2014
                            • 694

                            Originally posted by EspoMan
                            Hey guys I just got a call from my doctor that my penis reduction surgery is in 5 days.
                            I think you meant clitorus.

                            Comment

                            • #15
                              Bullitt01
                              Veteran Member
                              • Sep 2013
                              • 3905

                              Originally posted by Glocked@45
                              Does that you will be shorter?
                              Ha, that one had me rolling!

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              UA-8071174-1