Hello, can someone confirm for me that if I had an M&P Pro 5" in 40 cal. I could stick a 9mm barrel in it? thanks, Ken
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
M&P Barrel change
Collapse
X
-
Yes...Storm Lake, Barsto and Apex should have them. -
YupShort Action Precision ! USA !
https://g.co/fi/r/UC7661 Project Fi referral.
You/I get $20
https://www.activejunky.com/invite/167810
Active Junky Referral you get $10
WTS Springfield EMP & TRP
https://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/...8#post22678428Comment
-
Just to be clear, you can drop in a 9mm CONVERSION barrel. You wil hear about people saying you can use a non-conversion 9mm barrel, but be aware that the 40 & 9 mm are very close in specs, but they are different, which means you take a risk of something major happening. This topic has been talked about so many times and I have read a few say it blew up in their hands dropping in a non-conversion 9mm barrel into a 40 pistol but much more people saying they had zero issues.sigpicComment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,593
Posts: 25,149,581
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,889
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 30586 users online. 137 members and 30449 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment