Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Sig must have before 01/2017

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Sizzlechest
    Member
    • Aug 2014
    • 194

    Sig must have before 01/2017

    So what are some of the Sig must haves before 01/17 and more Sigs falling off the roster. Im probably picking up a 238 for the wife but not sure what I should get for myself.
  • #2
    ABR
    Senior Member
    • May 2015
    • 1167

    Originally posted by HopetonBrown
    What makes you believe that any Sigs are falling from the roster?
    Yeah I was kinda wondering that myself
    sigpic
    "Leave the gun, take the cannoli"

    Comment

    • #3
      Paperchasin
      YOU are next!!
      CGN Contributor - Lifetime
      • Oct 2010
      • 6407

      Roster dates are dates of expiration and can be renewed annually.
      Feedback: https://imgur.com/a/mkdPdnQ

      Comment

      • #4
        osis32
        Calguns Addict
        • Jul 2009
        • 5912

        Did they change any parts or anything? Honestly new Sigs aren't as great as the old ones. I'm not even talking German made. When I look at a Sig p series if it has a roll pin in the slide near the extractor I don't want it.
        Last edited by osis32; 04-04-2016, 2:40 PM.
        Just a libertarian guy in a Leftist Authoritarian state.

        Comment

        • #5
          onelonehorseman
          Veteran Member
          • Oct 2012
          • 4888

          Is the roster panic beginning already? . . . seems like it starts earlier every year.
          sigpic

          Comment

          • #6
            manuelcardenas77
            Veteran Member
            • Aug 2009
            • 2544

            It would be nice if they actually would start shipping what people have paid for already I'm waiting for a shipment to turners so we can finally start the paper work on those who have paid or put a deposit on the 226 scorpion

            Comment

            • #7
              saudadeii
              CGN/CGSSA Contributor
              CGN Contributor
              • Dec 2012
              • 3468

              Read the FAQ!

              My Marketplace Feedback: https://www.calguns.net/forum/market...k#post54003245

              Comment

              • #8
                Sizzlechest
                Member
                • Aug 2014
                • 194

                Well the Roster shows that many are Expiring. That being said I know for a fact that I can get whats listed this year. As far as I know there is not way to see what the manufacturer will renew or wont. Will Sig let me know what the intent to renew?
                Anyway, With Budget for one new handgun this year Im trying to see what would be a good gun to own. Something that will be enjoyable to shoot for years to come and will have value to pass down to my kids one day. Thanks.

                Comment

                • #9
                  AreWeFree
                  Veteran Member
                  • Jan 2013
                  • 4558

                  None, don't buy any of the new ones. Poor configuration and quality is hit or miss.

                  Comment

                  • #10
                    cire raeb
                    Senior Member
                    • Feb 2013
                    • 1049

                    There are no real SIGs on the roster!!! All of them have the LCI and MDS.

                    Comment

                    • #11
                      Chapped Hide
                      Veteran Member
                      • Feb 2013
                      • 3901

                      Originally posted by AreWeFree
                      None, don't buy any of the new ones. Poor configuration and quality is hit or miss.
                      **** your feelings!

                      Comment

                      • #12
                        Barang
                        CGN Contributor
                        • Aug 2013
                        • 13385

                        Originally posted by cire raeb
                        There are no real SIGs on the roster!!! All of them have the LCI and MDS.
                        There are some left like the P220s, P226 Equinox, P229 elite, P239s, etc.

                        OP, wife will be getting P239 in 9mm this week. I'll get one too as soon as I save enough but not sure yet whether to go with .40s&w or 9mm.
                        A member here is kind enough to let me shoot his .40s&w. Only then will I know if I'd go with .40s&w or 9mm. NO LCI & Mag Disco.

                        Comment

                        • #13
                          Barbarosa
                          Senior Member
                          • Jan 2013
                          • 2166

                          I hope they renew all of those currently on the roster, but just in case, P238, P220 Carry (has a short rail underneath for hanging a light), P232 Stainless (just because they look really cool).

                          BTW, if you get the P238 I have found the accuracy to be very subject to the ammo I use. When I first got it I loaded it with Hornday Critical Defense and couldn't even get on paper at 15 yards. I tried a couple more "defense rounds" without much success. About the time I was ready to sell it I finally tried some less expensive ball ammo (Winchester and UMC) and get darned good grouping at 15 yards.

                          Comment

                          • #14
                            manuelcardenas77
                            Veteran Member
                            • Aug 2009
                            • 2544

                            Originally posted by cire raeb
                            There are no real SIGs on the roster!!! All of them have the LCI and MDS.
                            Yeah, especially since they don't shoot real bullets either.... You hear that guys the roster only allows for imposter firearms... Thanks for the heads up! So does this also apply to bullet button rifels?

                            Comment

                            • #15
                              AreWeFree
                              Veteran Member
                              • Jan 2013
                              • 4558

                              Originally posted by Barang
                              There are some left like the P220s, P226 Equinox, P229 elite, P239s, etc.

                              OP, wife will be getting P239 in 9mm this week. I'll get one too as soon as I save enough but not sure yet whether to go with .40s&w or 9mm.
                              A member here is kind enough to let me shoot his .40s&w. Only then will I know if I'd go with .40s&w or 9mm. NO LCI & Mag Disco.
                              Negative, 226 equinox and 229 elite are CA versions. Mag disco and LCI.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              UA-8071174-1