Hello my fellow members. Like the title says. I've been looking into aks. I would like to get a ak47 rifle and an akpistol. Can anyone that knows more about ak47 school me on some knowledge. I want a really nice ak47 where I can put tactical rails on it. Can anyone tell me which brand is best. What should I look for in purchasing one. Just want to collect some more stuff that we might not get anymore later on. Thank you to anyone that can help a fellow calgunner out.
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Question on ak 47 & akpistol
Collapse
X
-
well regarding ak pistols, you can build one if you have or know of anybody who has the tools (im guessing not)
second option (recommended)
Explore a wide selection of firearms, ammunition, and tactical gear. Find high-quality, affordable weapons and accessories with fast shipping and expert support
or
Explore a wide selection of firearms, ammunition, and tactical gear. Find high-quality, affordable weapons and accessories with fast shipping and expert support
might as well look a their ak rifles too, like
"Possessing Common Sense is considered a misdemeanor in California: using it is apparently a felony...."Comment
-
OP,
you may take a look at these recent threads with similar discussions
sigpicComment
-
Also these guys specialize in AK
.my experience with them was positiveLast edited by APV; 03-07-2016, 7:20 AM.sigpicComment
-
I'd convert a Saiga Sporter for your AK and get a Draco-C for your pistol. Century Arms specializes in AK stuff also, happy searching!sigpic
"I find it extremely improbable that the Framers understood the Second Amendment to protect little more than carrying a gun from the bedroom to the kitchen."Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,827
Posts: 25,152,140
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,793
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 11058 users online. 119 members and 10939 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment