Suggestions? I'm guessing a Rock Island, but interested to find out any others. Any action type.
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
cheapest new on roster .45?
Collapse
X
-
I'd save a little more and get the Springfield Armory Mil Spec. I have both, the RIA GI is a nice gun and worth every penny, I just think the MS is a better investmentIt takes a lot of balls to play golf the way I do.
Happiness is a warm gun.
MLC, First 3 -
XD 45 essentials?Thanks, and as we say in Spanish,
"Chinga tu pinche puta Madre, Pendejo!", which means "Hope you have a great day and it's a pleasure doing business with you". - Dr. von WeigertComment
-
Turner's will have Citadel M-1911 on sale for $519.98 starting on 2/19/16.
Constitutionally, officials cannot license or register a fundamental right.
"It is the first responsibility of every citizen to question authority." - Benjamin Franklin
"Lifetime warranty and excellent customer service don't mean a thing when your gun fails during a zombie attack." -StanzeComment
-
I just purchased a Glock 30SF. Not the cheapest, but sub $600.Comment
-
GLOCK 21, 30, 36.
Not the cheapest, just cheap.Comment
-
-
-
I have been interested in the Cobra from a cheapness standpoint, but I literally have never seen one in stock before, anywhere.Comment
-
Great deal on basically a tactical rock island. Too bad no Turner's nearby!Turner's will have Citadel M-1911 on sale for $519.98 starting on 2/19/16.
https://www.turners.com/info/yaspuw7u-1#.VsaF7XyIbqAComment
-
There always is gunbroker:
-- MichaelComment
-
I think they will accept 1911 mags, also.There always is gunbroker:
-- MichaelComment
-
Xd essentials or glock 30sf/21sfComment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,699
Posts: 25,150,584
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,829
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 20716 users online. 36 members and 20680 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment