Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Where To Get Firestorm 22

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • mefrank
    Member
    • Apr 2014
    • 136

    Where To Get Firestorm 22

    Does any one know where I can find a Bersa Firestorm 22 ? I bought a Firestorm 380 in Sactramento last year. I think they are identical .
  • #2
    SkyHawk
    I need a LIFE!!
    • Sep 2012
    • 23531

    Not on the roster, so you have to buy one from a private seller or have one gifted to you by out of state parent/grandparent/child/grandchild - unless you are law enforcement.
    Click here for my iTrader Feedback thread: https://www.calguns.net/forum/market...r-feedback-100

    Comment

    • #3
      mefrank
      Member
      • Apr 2014
      • 136

      Thank you SkyHawk for that information. I will be watching Calguns and maybe see one listed.

      Comment

      • #4
        mefrank
        Member
        • Apr 2014
        • 136

        bump

        Comment

        • #5
          Capt Jack
          Senior Member
          • Jan 2008
          • 1046

          My buddy traded his old PPK for a .22 Bersa and loves it. Every time I shoot it is find myself humming tell James Bond theme music, fun little gun.

          Comment

          • #6
            mefrank
            Member
            • Apr 2014
            • 136

            Yes I really like the 380 alot now I need its little brother.

            Comment

            • #7
              Garv the innocent
              RSG Minion, Senior
              CGN Contributor - Lifetime
              • Apr 2014
              • 9077

              It does not look like you have posted a "Want to Buy" ad.

              Might help, can't hurt.

              Good luck
              (Unless I see an ad before you do.)
              Originally posted by Kestryll:
              It never fails to amuse me how people get outraged but fail to tell the whole story in their rants....

              Comment

              • #8
                mefrank
                Member
                • Apr 2014
                • 136

                Hey Garv could I place a want to buy ad now or do I have to wait for this post to be deleted?

                Comment

                • #9
                  Garv the innocent
                  RSG Minion, Senior
                  CGN Contributor - Lifetime
                  • Apr 2014
                  • 9077

                  Naw, go ahead and post it, not a problem.

                  Here you were asking more for advice so the mods will not have an issue.
                  Originally posted by Kestryll:
                  It never fails to amuse me how people get outraged but fail to tell the whole story in their rants....

                  Comment

                  • #10
                    I Swan
                    Calguns Addict
                    • Sep 2010
                    • 8770

                    I have had my eye out for a Bersa or Firestorm 22 also but they never seem to pop up. I did buy a Manurhin PP 22lr so maybe I won't even buy one now if one comes up. Now I want a Beretta 87 but they are $$$. PP/PPK type 22lr pistold do tend to be finicky and ammo sensitve.

                    Like a dummy around 2005 I passed up a FEG SMC 22 for $150 probably would have been a jam o matic though.

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    UA-8071174-1