Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Jailed two Glock 43's

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • flhxxx
    Senior Member
    • Jul 2013
    • 949

    Jailed two Glock 43's

    Thanks to some bad poker players in Vegas I was able to pay the ransom for a couple of California Unobtanium Glock 43's today. I got a good deal on the pair so I can't wait to shoot 'em

  • #2
    tnlrat37
    Senior Member
    • Dec 2010
    • 2166

    2 handed action FTW!
    "People sleep peacefully in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf."

    Comment

    • #3
      bertskiii
      Member
      • Nov 2014
      • 363

      Nice. Dual Wield

      Comment

      • #4
        stormvet
        I need a LIFE!!
        • Mar 2010
        • 12681

        Two is always better then one. I've had mine for right at six months, only a little more then 500 rounds fired with it but it's run 100% so far with my reloads and 124+P carry rounds. The Pearce plus one mag extensions work great also, my Shield really gets out of the safe now.
        Im a warmonger baby, I got blood in my eyes and I'm looking at you.

        Comment

        • #5
          barca101
          Senior Member
          • Aug 2009
          • 577

          I just picked up my Glock 43 last Friday. I sold my S&W BodyGuard to buy this and so far I like it. I haven't the opportunity to put rounds through it, but I'll be using the 147 gr. Ranger T or the Federal HST for CCW.

          Comment

          • #6
            BoJackUSMC
            Calguns Addict
            • Aug 2010
            • 7091

            Nice, I carry G43 as well. .planning to use ameriglo Idot sight.

            Comment

            • #7
              _TomT_
              Veteran Member
              • Jun 2013
              • 3354

              I like to join your poker games...

              Comment

              • #8
                Spyder
                CGN Contributor
                • Mar 2008
                • 17273

                I've got a pair with sequential serial numbers. Very cool. Mine shoot everything too, even some crappy reloads I screwed up that I can't get to run in my AR9, or my G22 w/ KKM 9mm barrel.

                Comment

                • #9
                  Seaweed02
                  Senior Member
                  • Jun 2012
                  • 1650

                  Nice

                  Nice purchase. I don't have one of the G43 pistols, but I used to have a G42 so I know the excitement you feel. Let us know how they shoot when you break them out of jail.

                  Comment

                  • #10
                    flhxxx
                    Senior Member
                    • Jul 2013
                    • 949

                    It would have been cool if they were sequential but I am happy I have two.



                    I didn't really like the Glock 26 but I think I will like these with the +2 mag extender on em.

                    Comment

                    • #11
                      Mac Attack
                      Senior Member
                      • Apr 2008
                      • 2127

                      I got a 43 for Xmas and have only shot 1 mag through it but it shot fine. What holsters are you guys carrying your 43's in?

                      Comment

                      • #12
                        iluvmycolt
                        Veteran Member
                        • May 2013
                        • 3247

                        Meh.

                        Comment

                        • #13
                          BoJackUSMC
                          Calguns Addict
                          • Aug 2010
                          • 7091

                          I use crossbreed for my G43

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          UA-8071174-1