Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Military roster exempt??

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • DysfunctionalVet
    Banned
    • Sep 2014
    • 694

    Military roster exempt??

    I was at a shop yesterday and the salesman stated they received a memo stating active military is roster exempt now. I didn't see the memo but he said he'll give me a copy once he calls and confirms with DOJ.

    Any accuracy to this? If so, I see a flood of off rosters coming to CA and market prices falling significantly here.
  • #2
    slayer61
    Senior Member
    • Jun 2014
    • 1402

    fingers crossed
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    Paul

    Confirmed Domestic Terrorist & NRA Member


    Bobby Sands

    Comment

    • #3
      JayTee_IsMe
      Senior Member
      • Mar 2010
      • 884

      Someone just posted the email in the FFL forum. Definitely not exempt, as far as I read. The email identifies AGENCIES not INDIVIDUALS.

      Comment

      • #4
        Librarian
        Admin and Poltergeist
        CGN Contributor - Lifetime
        • Oct 2005
        • 44689

        Already a thread on this in the FFL forum, as noted.
        ARCHIVED Calguns Foundation Wiki here: http://web.archive.org/web/201908310...itle=Main_Page

        Frozen in 2015, it is falling out of date and I can no longer edit the content. But much of it is still good!

        Comment

        Working...
        UA-8071174-1