So it is my understanding that in order to build an ar pistol, I am first required to make it single-shot only and then I can convert it afterwards. What exactly is the process for doing so? Do I buy a sled for $42.99 from amazon and then just "convert" it by switching out the sled for a 10rd Pmag? Or are there other steps I need to take in order to make my ar pistol a single-shot and then convert it afterwards?
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Question regarding building an ar pistol
Collapse
X
-
Question regarding building an ar pistol
Tantum religio potuit suadere malorum
Tags: None -
https://www.activejunky.com/invite/132380
Mr.Rebates sign-up referral link: http://www.mrrebates.com?refid=1034188
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,507
Posts: 25,148,553
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,908
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 15289 users online. 119 members and 15170 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment