Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Disruptive Grey and Black... Done right

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • cundiff5535
    Senior Member
    • Nov 2011
    • 806

    Disruptive Grey and Black... Done right

    Very very nice looking gat
    Last edited by cundiff5535; 03-19-2016, 12:32 PM.
  • #2
    scottbadger
    CGN/CGSSA Contributor
    CGN Contributor
    • Aug 2011
    • 300

    Very nice.

    Comment

    • #3
      shafferds
      Senior Member
      • Feb 2008
      • 1970

      Looks great

      Comment

      • #4
        Rhyyke
        Senior Member
        • Sep 2008
        • 2128

        Very nice combo! Might be referencing these colors for my 9mm 1911 project...

        Comment

        • #5
          balzacthegreat
          Junior Member
          • Feb 2014
          • 14

          Sick. [emoji108]🏽


          Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

          Comment

          • #6
            BoJackUSMC
            Calguns Addict
            • Aug 2010
            • 7091

            Nice good job

            Comment

            • #7
              ElvenSoul
              I need a LIFE!!
              • Apr 2008
              • 17431

              Did you paint? Someone else who? Cause me like a lot! Drooooool
              sigpic

              Comment

              • #8
                1911R SSS
                Senior Member
                • Jul 2013
                • 862

                Damn bro, that finish looks pristine. Kick *** job

                Comment

                • #9
                  L84CABO
                  Calguns Addict
                  • Mar 2009
                  • 8774

                  Lovely!
                  "Kestryll I wanna lick your doughnut."

                  Fighter Pilot

                  Comment

                  • #10
                    StuckInTheP.R.O.Ca
                    Veteran Member
                    • Feb 2013
                    • 2995

                    Very nice. What kind of grips are those on the Kimber? I like!
                    __________________________________________________ _____________




                    sigpic

                    Comment

                    • #11
                      erik_26
                      Veteran Member
                      • Nov 2010
                      • 3907

                      Nice!

                      The P320 in that color is interesting. Ultimately, I wouldn't want for my self.

                      The Kimber with that grip really pops.
                      Signature required

                      Comment

                      • #12
                        robnletti
                        Member
                        • Oct 2012
                        • 281

                        I really like the color on the Kimber!
                        sigpic

                        Comment

                        • #13
                          cundiff5535
                          Senior Member
                          • Nov 2011
                          • 806

                          Originally posted by ElvenSoul
                          Did you paint? Someone else who? Cause me like a lot! Drooooool
                          Yeah, I did the coating...

                          Comment

                          • #14
                            cundiff5535
                            Senior Member
                            • Nov 2011
                            • 806

                            Originally posted by StuckInTheP.R.O.Ca
                            Very nice. What kind of grips are those on the Kimber? I like!
                            Those are some variation of VZ grips
                            Last edited by cundiff5535; 02-08-2016, 2:24 PM.

                            Comment

                            • #15
                              cundiff5535
                              Senior Member
                              • Nov 2011
                              • 806

                              Thanks for all the kind words

                              I always like showing folks what cerakote work is SUPPOSED to look like... Sadly, there are a lot of applicators who just do not know how to apply paint. Its not just a simple youtube search and do it I always get a kick out of some of the shhhhhit I see floating around out there.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              UA-8071174-1