Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Glock Completion
Collapse
X
-
-
It won't trucks be done until it looks like this:

Or this:

Sorry, not sorry.
🎺

Dear autocorrect, I'm really getting tired of your shirt!Comment
-
Not a clue!
Agree, and those were just a couple of the monstrosities I found with a title search (bubba'd glock)
Yes he was, wasn't he.
Sorry, not sorry.
🎺

Dear autocorrect, I'm really getting tired of your shirt!Comment
-
Holy Wow! Those are some bubba'd up Glocks for sure.sigpicComment
-
Pew pew

Take that giant picture.
Some of my shooting from today, these targets were around 10yard or so(don't know exactly). Pretty meh. Sorry for the big *** pictures, I don't know what I'm doing wrong.
Last edited by Germ1; 11-22-2015, 9:14 PM.Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,573
Posts: 25,149,385
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,901
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 29586 users online. 69 members and 29517 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.


Comment