Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

cz scorpion worth???

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #16
    customiiguy
    Senior Member
    • Dec 2012
    • 1666

    No im definitely not paying 1700.

    Comment

    • #17
      BEE
      Veteran Member
      • Mar 2011
      • 2901

      If I was reallyy wanting a Scorpion Evo bad and have some cash to burn the max I'd pay is $1,200, but not any more than that.

      Comment

      • #18
        LeadFarmer74
        Veteran Member
        • May 2015
        • 3105

        Originally posted by Quiet
        The maximum I would pay for any off-Roster handgun is $100 over MSRP.
        Originally posted by customiiguy
        No im definitely not paying 1700.
        Cool gun and I want one but not for the prices I've seen here. I would pay more than a bill to have it but double the price? Nah it's not that cool. Especially since I can get one at msrp if I wanted.
        NRA Lifer
        Originally posted by Click Boom
        I know your ban hammer is cold hammer forged and chrome lined, im not messin with it!

        Comment

        • #19
          ruddogg
          Veteran Member
          • Apr 2010
          • 2581

          Not at $1700-$1800, maybe around $1000

          Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

          Comment

          • #20
            munkeeboi
            Veteran Member
            • May 2008
            • 4997

            what happened? i thought you ended up with the one kccode7 listed for $1200?

            he later tried to sell me one another one (if there were actually 2) for $1400 which was still a little too high


            AK, AR, & Custom Featureless grip wraps
            iTrader Thread

            Comment

            • #21
              StefanJanowski
              Senior Member
              • May 2012
              • 591

              Meh it is not even worth the $850. Clunky bad design.

              When you add the Bullet button it is just as bad if not worse than an AK.

              Get the MpX
              http://www.1911addicts.com/showthrea...911-addicts...

              Message me if you have the following:

              PreLock Smith & Wesson Revolvers
              Performance Center 1911

              XDm 5.25 40sw

              10mm ANYTHING , AMMO, PISTOLS, ETC

              Comment

              • #22
                customiiguy
                Senior Member
                • Dec 2012
                • 1666

                Thanks guys! Ive made up my mind to pass on it.

                Comment

                • #23
                  colossians323
                  Crusader for the truth!
                  CGN Contributor - Lifetime
                  • Oct 2005
                  • 21637

                  Originally posted by Sam
                  Not sure this will help you make the decision but this was a good video to watch:

                  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sS0rEazh1kI
                  WHy did you post a porn movie?
                  LIVE FREE OR DIE!

                  M. Sage's I have a dream speech;

                  Originally posted by M. Sage
                  I dream about the day that the average would-be rapist is afraid to approach a woman who's walking alone at night. I dream of the day when two punks talk each other out of sticking up a liquor store because it's too damn risky.

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  UA-8071174-1