Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Kahr p45 - nice gun!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • uscscjohn
    Member
    • Mar 2015
    • 156

    Kahr p45 - nice gun!

    Turners had a great sale on the Kahr P45 a few weeks back so I bought one. I have several 45's. I find the polymer guns pretty inaccurate for me. The M&P 45 being an exception because the grip angle is closer to a 1911 (and because of the trigger job). I was pretty impressed with the accuracy of the little Kahr.

    I did experience some of the ftfs people mention in connection with the break-in period but overall it is a nice gun.
  • #2
    StuckInTheP.R.O.Ca
    Veteran Member
    • Feb 2013
    • 2995

    I have always been impressed with my PM9. Glad you like yours but I have always been pretty hesitant in having anything more powerful than 9mm in such a small package.
    __________________________________________________ _____________




    sigpic

    Comment

    • #3
      bsg
      I need a LIFE!!
      • Jan 2009
      • 25954

      congrats.

      Comment

      • #4
        Nemesis
        Member
        • Jun 2009
        • 279

        I have a PM9 too. Absolutely terrific gun! Now if only I was allowed to carry.....

        Comment

        • #5
          The Gleam
          I need a LIFE!!
          • Feb 2011
          • 13368

          I've debated getting an MK40 for years. Good to hear yours was a good buy.

          It's nice when things work out, though I've read that Karh's quaility reliability can vary from gun to gun; that's the only reason I haven't jumped to buy certain Kahr models.
          -----------------------------------------------
          Originally posted by Librarian
          What compelling interest has any level of government in knowing what guns are owned by civilians? (Those owned by government should be inventoried and tracked, for exactly the same reasons computers and desks and chairs are tracked: responsible care of public property.)

          If some level of government had that information, what would they do with it? How would having that info benefit public safety? How would it benefit law enforcement?

          Comment

          • #6
            jyo
            Calguns Addict
            • Sep 2008
            • 5320

            I've had a all-black P45 for several years now (bought used, but mint) that shoots just fine---especially for it's intended purpose…
            I also have two CW-9s (wife and I) that have proved reliable and surprisingly accurate even with the looooong Kahr trigger---I'm OK with Kahr...

            Comment

            • #7
              deadcoyote
              Veteran Member
              • Apr 2010
              • 4002

              Ive been wanting one of Kahr's CW45's. Bud's sells them for super cheap, roster foils me again.
              Buying a safe and sane firework is like paying a hooker for a hug. I do not see the appeal in it.

              Comment

              • #8
                Maht_g
                Senior Member
                • Oct 2014
                • 1748

                Love my kahrs, pm40 mk40 and k40 all run flawlessly from day 1. Very we'll made guns in my experience
                sigpic"That's more suspicious than a nun doing squats in a cucumber field!"

                Comment

                Working...
                UA-8071174-1