a little birdie told me that we will once again be able to buy bare frames again soon? Any news on this. I have a couple slides that are looking for a home.
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
1911 frames
Collapse
X
-
-
Iggy, is that you?
Artist formally known as CEO of Tracy Rifle and PistolComment
-
I am not a lawyer, the above does not constitute legal advice.
WTB: Savage 99 SN#507612 (buying back grandpa's rifle)Comment
-
Expert firearms attorney: https://www.rwslaw.com/team/adam-j-richards/
Check out https://www.firearmsunknown.com/. Support a good calgunner local to San Diego.Comment
-
I imported a Colt Series 70 frame with my SASS single-shot top end.
Randall Rausch
AR work: www.ar15barrels.com
Handguns: www.handgunbarrels.com
Bolt actions: www.700barrels.com
Foreign Semi Autos: www.akbarrels.com
Most work done while you wait on a scheduled shop visit.Comment
-
I am also waiting for 1911 frames. If you know some LEOs, you can bug them about building a 1911 to use and wait until he/she needs money then tell them to sell it to you.
I know Fusion Firearms will only sell their frames to CA LEOs."We are not human beings having a spiritual experience; we are spiritual beings having a human experience." - Pierre Teilhard de Chardin.Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,699
Posts: 25,150,582
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,829
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 13251 users online. 46 members and 13205 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.


Comment