Recently just purchased a CZ SP-01 and waiting the 10 days. I have been searching for a holster that will fit my Streamlight TLR-1, and have not had any luck.
I prefer the Safariland holsters because that is what i have always used and I have my drop leg attachment.
My question is, has anyone found a Safariland holster that will fit the CZ SP-01 with a Streamlight TLR-1. I was unable to find one on the website. Does anyone use a holster that is meant for say a Glock or Sig or Beretta or something like that?
Yes i know BladeTech or other brands like that just would prefer a Safariland.
Thank you for all the help and info.
I prefer the Safariland holsters because that is what i have always used and I have my drop leg attachment.
My question is, has anyone found a Safariland holster that will fit the CZ SP-01 with a Streamlight TLR-1. I was unable to find one on the website. Does anyone use a holster that is meant for say a Glock or Sig or Beretta or something like that?
Yes i know BladeTech or other brands like that just would prefer a Safariland.
Thank you for all the help and info.
