Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

S&w 3913 value

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Click Boom
    Calguns Addict
    • Nov 2013
    • 6955

    S&w 3913 value

    What do you think this is worth:

    It's GF's main gun but she wants to get a g19.
  • #2
    cnj
    Senior Member
    • Nov 2004
    • 1275

    I seem to remember seeing one in the marketplace several months ago, listed for $600. I don't think it sold for that much, though. Guessing $450 or so? The third gen Smiths are highly regarded by some folks.
    "Bye Felicia!" - Said by me, as I looked at Kalfornia in my rearview for the last time, 9/22/17.
    NRA member
    My experience is from the '80's and '90's, when mullets ruled the world!
    If azzholes could fly, this place would be an airport!
    I support gun control.....if there's a gun around, I want to be in control of it!
    You go ahead and give peace a chance. I'll cover you if it doesn't work out!

    Comment

    • #3
      Click Boom
      Calguns Addict
      • Nov 2013
      • 6955

      Originally posted by cnj
      I seem to remember seeing one in the marketplace several months ago, listed for $600. I don't think it sold for that much, though. Guessing $450 or so? The third gen Smiths are highly regarded by some folks.
      There are a few different iterations/designs, this one has what I feel I'd the more desirable straight dust cover and does not have the ladysmith banner

      Comment

      • #4
        GlockN'Roll
        Veteran Member
        • May 2015
        • 3783

        Guessing $450 or so?

        Originally posted by cnj
        I seem to remember seeing one in the marketplace several months ago, listed for $600.
        I don't think it sold for that much, though.

        Guessing $450 or so?

        The third gen Smiths are highly regarded by some folks.
        People are asking more than $450, but I don't think they're getting it.

        For many, (most?) a Glock or a shield is a more desirable and often cheaper option ...
        Real Californian...

        Comment

        • #5
          Click Boom
          Calguns Addict
          • Nov 2013
          • 6955

          I see them between 450 and 750, just curious about that specific design (which I think looks a lot better).

          A nice gent actually pm'd me with a good offer but lives far away lol.

          Comment

          • #6
            trackcage
            Senior Member
            • Apr 2015
            • 1777

            Where are you located

            Comment

            • #7
              Click Boom
              Calguns Addict
              • Nov 2013
              • 6955

              Tahoe/Reno, go to Bay Area sometimes (folks live there)

              Comment

              • #8
                ap3572001
                Calguns Addict
                • Jun 2007
                • 6039

                3913/3914 are some of the very best CCW pistols made. I am lucky to havy a 3914. ON line , nice, used 3914's sell for 500.00 + all day long.

                Comment

                • #9
                  Joe Register
                  Senior Member
                  • Jan 2006
                  • 1309

                  You can buy a Glock 19 everywhere but 3913 hard to come by these days. If you are coming to SoCal I will happily buy it for $450.

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  UA-8071174-1