Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

CZ P-01Jailed!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Jason25
    Vendor/Retailer
    • Jan 2013
    • 999

    CZ P-01Jailed!

    Well it's pick up day for an SP-01 that I PPT'd, and wouldn't you know it... there sitting in the cabinet is a new P-01.

    Damn you CZ, Ive been bitten... Needless to say, even paying a bit more than some of the deals I've seen in the marketplace, she's been jailed!

    A little big but definitely doable, 3rd on the license is checked off... She just replaced the Colt Defender Ive been wanting. CZ fanboy I've become!

    Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
  • #2
    onelonehorseman
    Veteran Member
    • Oct 2012
    • 4888

    Congrats! ... love my P-01!
    sigpic

    Comment

    • #3
      Too Swole
      Member
      • Aug 2008
      • 170

      Sweet Shooter...enjoy!

      Comment

      • #4
        whipkiller
        Veteran Member
        • Jul 2009
        • 3461

        Nice addition(s).



        Last edited by whipkiller; 10-20-2015, 6:09 PM.
        Too many hobbies, Too little time.

        Mind you, I'm 5'7", 180, with a visible Ab...

        Comment

        • #5
          M&PMarine
          Member
          • Jun 2015
          • 356

          Originally posted by Jason25
          Well it's pick up day for an SP-01 that I PPT'd, and wouldn't you know it... there sitting in the cabinet is a new P-01.

          Damn you CZ, Ive been bitten... Needless to say, even paying a bit more than some of the deals I've seen in the marketplace, she's been jailed!

          A little big but definitely doable, 3rd on the license is checked off... She just replaced the Colt Defender Ive been wanting. CZ fanboy I've become!

          Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
          OK so SP-01, check, P-01, check, well where is your 97B? You do know that you have to get one, Right??

          Seen on a LGS Wall.
          Without the Second, there would be No First!!

          Comment

          • #6
            bsg
            I need a LIFE!!
            • Jan 2009
            • 25954

            congrats.

            Comment

            • #7
              iluvmycolt
              Veteran Member
              • May 2013
              • 3247

              Congrats, OP.

              Comment

              • #8
                Litespeeds
                Veteran Member
                • Jul 2015
                • 3260

                Congrats. The next one will be a 97B. Don't fight it. It's inevitable.

                Comment

                • #9
                  shatter
                  Member
                  • Apr 2013
                  • 142

                  I love the grips on the P-01. Congrats!

                  Comment

                  • #10
                    Bobby Ricigliano
                    Mit Gott und Mauser
                    CGN Contributor
                    • Feb 2011
                    • 17439

                    These are REALLY great pistols. I never heard much about CZ pistols until recently. My CZ-85B is as close to perfect as a full sized all metal duty pistol can get.

                    Comment

                    • #11
                      Mügen
                      Banned
                      • Oct 2015
                      • 43

                      Nice. I'm looking to purchase a P-01 as my next pistol.

                      Comment

                      • #12
                        djeddiebear
                        Member
                        • Apr 2010
                        • 321

                        Don't forget the TS, P-07 and P-09!
                        Eddie

                        Comment

                        • #13
                          Jason25
                          Vendor/Retailer
                          • Jan 2013
                          • 999

                          Thanks guys! Im sure there will be more to come. Funny thing is, the more I hold this SP-01 (the purchase in the hand is really something), the more I want! Thats what drew me to the P-01... Not to mention the lines and ergo's of the 2 models.

                          That 97B just might be in the near future! Not really diggin' the polymer models, but hell never say never!

                          Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

                          Comment

                          • #14
                            Euphoria526
                            Veteran Member
                            • Jun 2012
                            • 3812

                            You'll love them both.
                            But please for the love of god do not limp wrist them or EVER change them out for glocks. Ew
                            Originally posted by Jimi Jah
                            I punch paper only because it is illegal to punch people.
                            Originally posted by elpaisa1
                            I think flatulence is a more serious crime. I think it should be a misdemeanor with a 1000 dollar fine or 6 months of jail. It should be a felony if done near an open flame.

                            Originally posted by Euphoria526
                            I'm so awesome, I think I'll quote myself

                            Comment

                            • #15
                              Jason25
                              Vendor/Retailer
                              • Jan 2013
                              • 999

                              Originally posted by Euphoria526
                              You'll love them both.
                              But please for the love of god do not limp wrist them or EVER change them out for glocks. Ew
                              Trade for Glocks! Never!!! Been down that road... good pistols, but theyre Glocks.

                              Limp wrist? Shee-iit, Ive been chokin the chicken since I was 10, I DO NOT limp wrist [emoji12]

                              Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              UA-8071174-1