Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Lone Wolf Dist./Dasan machining

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • deadcoyote
    Veteran Member
    • Apr 2010
    • 4002

    Lone Wolf Dist./Dasan machining

    I have purchased 3 lonewolf barrels previously. Two were prior to the switch to Dasan's machine shop, one worked fine, one was bent. I have a Dasan barrel and it seems like much higher quality.

    Has anyone bought a slide from them since the switch to Dasan? Better?
    Buying a safe and sane firework is like paying a hooker for a hug. I do not see the appeal in it.
  • #2
    penguinofsleep
    Senior Member
    • Jan 2012
    • 2070

    bit of a tangent but any idea who they were using before?

    also, from what i understand, lw was always very tight lipped about who their supplier was, etc. is it 100% sure that Dasan does work for LW now?

    lastly, do not have any LW products, but if their stuff is getting better, good to know, maybe ill buy the stuff ive been looking at.

    Comment

    • #3
      deadcoyote
      Veteran Member
      • Apr 2010
      • 4002

      Lone wolf is very out front that Dasan is their new machine shop. They've press released that although Dasan is a South Korean compan they opened up a US facility to make LW's stuff. I was just curious.! I want a lone wolf slide but the horror stories are pretty deep on the web r nets about the awful QC.
      Buying a safe and sane firework is like paying a hooker for a hug. I do not see the appeal in it.

      Comment

      • #4
        dozer wright
        Veteran Member
        • Mar 2012
        • 2764

        I just recently purchased a Lone Wolf G20 Long slide when they had the sale a couple months ago. I have no problems with the quality at all. Looks good smooth finish. They even changed from the huge stupid wolf logo to a smaller Wolf logo.

        Comment

        Working...
        UA-8071174-1