visited the range today with my G19 RTF 2 Gen 3 - G19 Gen 4 - G17 Gen 3 Chopped to G19 for some testing. Had 25 mags in total with only 5 of the mags having the 9mm3 followers. The rest having the 2813 followers. Guns and mags worked great. Shot FMJ and JHP "900rds in total" with out any problems. My daughter also didn't have any issues and this is only her second time shooting a gun. I wonder what brand of ammo are you guys shooting ? And causing issues with your G19 10rd mags.
All and All is was a fun day to go out to the range and spend some 1n1 time with my daughter before she to go back to her base. Now I just need to restock on ammo.
All and All is was a fun day to go out to the range and spend some 1n1 time with my daughter before she to go back to her base. Now I just need to restock on ammo.

Comment