Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Wilson combat

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #16
    AreWeFree
    Veteran Member
    • Jan 2013
    • 4558

    nice piece

    Comment

    • #17
      SantaCabinetguy
      I need a LIFE!!
      • Feb 2011
      • 15142

      Originally posted by rallo87
      I just received my new starburst grips for my cqb as well as the new flatware spring kit. I can't wait to shoot this. I had to share....


      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Gorgeous!!!

      Love that you've got some wear on it too

      A CQB OD is on my list... one day
      Hauoli Makahiki Hou


      -------

      Comment

      • #18
        Libertarian71
        Senior Member
        • May 2009
        • 796

        Very cool. Excellent picture.

        Comment

        • #19
          squeeze
          Senior Member
          • Jul 2011
          • 1341

          The biggest problem with owning a Wilson 1911 is: I can't come up with an excuse to get anything else. It was my first, and still is my only 1911.

          Comment

          • #20
            squiddo
            Senior Member
            • Jan 2012
            • 1238

            Very nice

            Comment

            • #21
              sardonyxgen
              Junior Member
              • Sep 2015
              • 3

              I have owned several colt pythons in the past and the trigger is on par with them.

              Comment

              • #22
                MrExel17
                CGN/CGSSA Contributor
                CGN Contributor
                • Feb 2011
                • 9170

                Dope!
                "Professionals practice to get it right, Operators practise to get it wrong."

                Comment

                • #23
                  iluvmycolt
                  Veteran Member
                  • May 2013
                  • 3247

                  Sweet. Thanks for sharing, OP.

                  Comment

                  • #24
                    rallo87
                    Member
                    • Oct 2008
                    • 303

                    Thank you all for your kind words and compliments.


                    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

                    Comment

                    • #25
                      Arnelcheeze
                      Senior Member
                      • Nov 2010
                      • 1450

                      Can i have it? I can give you a reciept for a tax deduction! very nice.

                      Comment

                      • #26
                        el_clingon
                        Senior Member
                        • May 2015
                        • 1742

                        I love the color of the two tone.
                        Formally known as el Chingon...

                        Comment

                        • #27
                          rbaker5150
                          Senior Member
                          • Oct 2010
                          • 542

                          Originally posted by rallo87
                          I just received my new starburst grips for my cqb as well as the new flatware spring kit. I can't wait to shoot this. I had to share....


                          Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                          Awww come on. That's not fair. Wanna trade for a non Ca M&P Shield?

                          Nice pistola.
                          Tyranny is defined as that which is legal for the government but illegal for the citizenry.
                          - Thomas Jefferson

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          UA-8071174-1