Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Advice on Canik Stingray

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Germz
    Vendor/Retailer
    • Apr 2013
    • 4691

    Advice on Canik Stingray

    I have someone who is offering a canik stingray for $300 used and has no idea how many rounds put through it other than the couple hundred he has (he is also the 2nd owner).

    what things should I look for regarding this type of pistol other than wear and functionality. stock picture below for reference of the pistol. thanks in advance for your constructive advice.

    is this a good deal or should I be looking for a lower price?

    Retired Account
  • #2
    SoberClurichaun
    Senior Member
    • Aug 2013
    • 1437

    I'd buy it at 300 right now. I have no experience with them but some sing their praise across the web. Looks to be a CZ P-01 clone.
    "The tyrant will always find a pretext for his tyranny."
    -Aesop's Fables The Wolf and the Lamb.

    WTS Toth Tools, AK misc, and Streamlight TLR3
    http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/s...3#post19963273

    Comment

    • #3
      UndercoverPaisa
      Member
      • Jun 2012
      • 218

      300 is a really really good price for such gun in this state.
      sigpic

      Comment

      • #4
        The Shootist
        Senior Member
        • May 2010
        • 1796

        Yeah I'd pick that up as well! I've been wanting the shark model for a bit....but I'd pick that up for 3 bills no doubt
        NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER
        CRPA MEMBER
        FIREARMS POLICY COALITION MEMBER
        CGN CONTRIBUTOR

        Comment

        • #5
          Quiet
          retired Goon
          • Mar 2007
          • 30242

          $300 is good to go for a well made CZ75 clone.
          sigpic

          "If someone has a gun and is trying to kill you, it would be reasonable to shoot back with your own gun." - Dalai Lama (Seattle Times, 05-15-2001).

          Comment

          • #6
            Jet Setter
            Calguns Addict
            • Aug 2012
            • 5348

            They are $330 new from most places (for free state). They have great reviews and very much like a CZ. $300 in CA is a good price. Just take it down and inspect finish, wear, and function. Otherwise, good luck.
            *********************
            WTS:
            1. PW 800+ Hydro Multispeed (just the hydraulic unit that also works with Spolar press)
            2. PW 800B converted to 800C (12 gauge) with lots of accessories and upgrades
            3. Hornady 366 (12 gauge)

            Comment

            • #7
              David-K
              Senior Member
              • Dec 2012
              • 745

              Grab it or I will!
              "Well, looky here. If it ain't the fuzz".

              Comment

              • #8
                BoJackUSMC
                Calguns Addict
                • Aug 2010
                • 7091

                Go buy it.. cant gon wrong for $300..

                Comment

                • #9
                  Venomouss
                  Banned
                  • Jan 2015
                  • 365

                  You can't go wrong for $300!! Do it! Then use and abuse it for years to come.

                  Comment

                  • #10
                    SonofWWIIDI
                    I need a LIFE!!
                    • Nov 2011
                    • 21583

                    Looks good to me!

                    Get it!
                    Sorry, not sorry.
                    🎺

                    Dear autocorrect, I'm really getting tired of your shirt!

                    Comment

                    • #11
                      rugerkp
                      Senior Member
                      • Oct 2011
                      • 789

                      I have one and wished I had more! If you're in Socal and don't buy it, seriously let me know !

                      Comment

                      • #12
                        stormvet
                        I need a LIFE!!
                        • Mar 2010
                        • 12681

                        I have the Canik Shark, honestly it's as good as my SP-01. Your getting a very good deal for $300.
                        Im a warmonger baby, I got blood in my eyes and I'm looking at you.

                        Comment

                        • #13
                          Marquand
                          Senior Member
                          • Feb 2013
                          • 1482

                          That's a deal in my book. Make it so.
                          "A vote is like a rifle; it's usefulness depends upon the character of the user." - Theodore Roosevelt

                          Comment

                          • #14
                            claylakers
                            Veteran Member
                            • Jun 2012
                            • 2807

                            Another vote for grab it yesterday

                            Comment

                            • #15
                              Germz
                              Vendor/Retailer
                              • Apr 2013
                              • 4691

                              worked it out to pick it up for $300 out the door including transfer fees. thanks guys!
                              Retired Account

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              UA-8071174-1