Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

My New Beretta

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #61
    elmontemike
    Senior Member
    • Aug 2009
    • 899

    Originally posted by RocketRider
    Congratulations! I've owned a 92FS for over 20 years and it's still one of my favorite guns to shoot.

    Enjoy!
    ME TOO !!!
    sigpic

    Comment

    • #62
      sho
      Junior Member
      • Aug 2015
      • 37

      Originally posted by D-rek07
      Holy crap. That's too bad

      Found a 2nd store doing $890 ... lol.


      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

      Comment

      • #63
        Norcalkid
        Senior Member
        • Nov 2008
        • 1971

        Originally posted by sho
        Found a 2nd store doing $890 ... lol.


        Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

        Comment

        • #64
          sjg1966
          Senior Member
          • Apr 2012
          • 1047

          Nice!! I picked up an M9A1 last month. Makes me wonder why I hadn't got one sooner. Awesome pistols!
          Watch Astro steal brass and take it into his cage....
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a4B_pd-yRWE&hd=1

          Glock 20C at indoor range....
          http://youtu.be/T4bP8DnhT9Q

          Comment

          • #65
            sho
            Junior Member
            • Aug 2015
            • 37

            Originally posted by Norcalkid
            Wasn't Hunington's in Oroville was it? I almost **** when I saw the price there.

            No I saw these prices in the SF Bay Area. Would be great if you don't mind PM me where to find those low $650-$700 offers. These prices are all over the place!


            Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

            Comment

            Working...
            UA-8071174-1