Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Best holster for Springfield XD

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • godgunsguts2012
    Junior Member
    • May 2015
    • 23

    Best holster for Springfield XD

    Looking for a good holster for a Springfield XD... Is the paddle or belt more comfortable? Any suggestions?
    Despite what your momma told you, Violence does solve problems-Chris Kyle
  • #2
    Ziggy91
    Senior Member
    • Jul 2011
    • 1008

    Holster selection depends on holster use. There are hundreds of holsters out there. Think about what you need it for and then start from there. Duty use will need to be rugged and secure with good retention for safety. Concealed use will also need good retention, but a low profile, and comfort will be in mind. Range use will need to be a combination of all of the above.
    Originally Posted by paul0660:
    You are going to sell it to the gun store?
    Come ON. They will charge you for the KY jelly btw.
    Originally posted by Munny$hot
    I love French rifles most "Brand new only dropped once"

    Comment

    • #3
      sholling
      I need a LIFE!!
      CGN Contributor
      • Sep 2007
      • 10360

      Paddle is faster on/off, but belt is more comfortable.

      You didn't mention which XD or if it's for range or concealed carry. If it's for range I like Comp-Tac's International or a Blade-Tech.
      "Government is the great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else." --FREDERIC BASTIAT--

      Proud Life Member: National Rifle Association, the Second Amendment Foundation, and the California Rifle & Pistol Association

      Comment

      • #4
        BoJackUSMC
        Calguns Addict
        • Aug 2010
        • 7091

        Little more info please...
        Conceal or dury?
        Iwb or owb?
        Looking for leather, kydex, or hybrid?

        Comment

        • #5
          godgunsguts2012
          Junior Member
          • May 2015
          • 23

          Sorry I was in a hurry to post... The size is the regular service model with 4" barrel chambered in 9mm.. All around use for range and hunting, also backpacking. Thanks yall!
          Despite what your momma told you, Violence does solve problems-Chris Kyle

          Comment

          • #6
            Xtracrispy
            Senior Member
            • Sep 2011
            • 1330

            Originally posted by sholling
            Paddle is faster on/off, but belt is more comfortable.

            You didn't mention which XD or if it's for range or concealed carry. If it's for range I like Comp-Tac's International or a Blade-Tech.
            I have a Comp-Tac international for my XD40 service, I like it, good quality and retention. Would recommend.
            The actual value of above $.02 is less than $.01 after taxes.

            Originally posted by fighterpilot562
            I love meat. All in my mouth. Juices flowing down my mouth. And Id swallow

            Comment

            • #7
              AfisBoy
              Member
              • Dec 2006
              • 284

              I've had a G-Code for years. Works for both my XD and P99.

              Comment

              • #8
                Jedi54
                Senior Member
                • Mar 2013
                • 1012

                I have a blade tech for my XD. Good all around holster.
                I'd highly recommend Bravo concealment though, have one for the XDM

                Comment

                Working...
                UA-8071174-1