Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Outa jaill and range report

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Ant45
    Senior Member
    • Sep 2010
    • 970

    Outa jaill and range report

    Colt XSE Commander was paroled this morning A quick field strip and lube job then over to the range section for 100 rounds (Blazer Brass 230gr & American Eagle 230gr.

    Ran flawlessly, felt great and while I can't tell you how many pounds the trigger is it's smooth, crisp and light enough. I have zero intentions of doing anything to this pistol. Absolutely had nothing but fun and of course the excitement of shooting a new pistol is uber cool.





    Attached Files
  • #2
    iluvmycolt
    Veteran Member
    • May 2013
    • 3247

    Very nice, OP. Thanks for sharing.

    Comment

    • #3
      trigger945
      Calguns Addict
      • Sep 2012
      • 5795

      One Way to Post Pics ********** How to Submit an iTrader Rating That Counts ********** Brass for Sale

      AR's for Sale ********** Ammo for Sale ********** Accessories/Parts for Sale ********** Handguns for Sale

      Comment

      • #4
        pdaddy
        Member
        • Jun 2011
        • 272

        Beautiful OP. How does it compare to your Kimber? Thanks again...could only wish I had the funds.

        Comment

        • #5
          bodger
          Calguns Addict
          • May 2009
          • 6016

          Nice.
          I had a Gold Cup years ago. On my list of "Guns I Should Not Have Sold".
          Last edited by bodger; 08-02-2015, 3:15 PM. Reason: spell

          Comment

          • #6
            E92335i
            Veteran Member
            • Mar 2013
            • 2937

            Sweet pistol!

            Comment

            • #7
              Ant45
              Senior Member
              • Sep 2010
              • 970

              Originally posted by pdaddy
              Beautiful OP. How does it compare to your Kimber? Thanks again...could only wish I had the funds.
              Hmmm, best I can do so soon is say it's like the Kimber as in good to go right out of the box. There isn't anything I don't like or feel the need to do to it. The Kimber's trigger pull is just slightly smoother, so slight though it's not an issue. I need to do some range time with both now for a proper answer if there is even one.

              Comment

              • #8
                BEE
                Veteran Member
                • Mar 2011
                • 2901

                Congrats, and nice shooting.

                Comment

                Working...
                UA-8071174-1