Can you DROS a pistol and multiple rifles at the same time in CA? Then pick all up at same time... ?
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Purchasing
Collapse
X
-
I don't think you can have long guns and a handgun on the same DROS. A bunch of long guns, yes, but the handgun has to be on a separate DROS. Of course, you can do those at the same time, just on different DROS. It sucks, I know, but it keeps CA treasury happier.DiaHero Foundation - helping people manage diabetes. Sending diabetes supplies to Ukraine now, any help is appreciated.
DDR AK furniture and Norinco M14 parts kit: https://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/....php?t=1756292
sigpicComment
-
Really.. hrmmm... more research I guess.Comment
-
FUD! Long guns can be added to a handgun DROS (non PPT), but dont expect turners to do it for you. Ask your FFL before doing so to save money.Comment
-
Comment
-
Check with the dealer. Some dealers are okay with handguns and longguns on the same DROS while others are not.Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,447
Posts: 25,147,872
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,927
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 21013 users online. 145 members and 20868 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.


while I browse looking for an XD 9mm or a 1911... hmmm
Comment